Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank you Eurofurence 15 Staff!  (Read 9311 times)

Duncan

Thank you Eurofurence 15 Staff!
« on: 01.09.2009, 16:42:20 »

I made it back to America safe and sound, and just wanted to say just how much I appreciated my time in Suhl and at the Hotel Ringberg.

The convention ran extremely smooth. I just wanted to note that the volunteers down at the Tier Park charity event did an outstanding and professional job. Thank you for making that outing such a fun experience!

Dhary Montecore

Re: Thank you Eurofurence 15 Staff!
« Reply #1 on: 01.09.2009, 16:54:59 »

Thank you for your kind words!

I'm sure I talk in the name of the whole staff that went down there when I say: You fursuiters acted great! You gave the whole audience an impression of how much fun and compassion our culture holds. I never saw so many people of all ages smiling. Thanks for making our job so easy, thanks for taking part and especially thanks for raising so much money for a good cause!

[EDIT: corrected spelling error]

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #2 on: 01.09.2009, 16:58:40 »

It was awesome and I really wanna thank Eosfoxx for actually letting me into this event as I was really, obviously, the new guy down there at the zoo and I was really feeling honoured being given the chance to do this and I think we did an awesome job, yes you too you silly green roo, now don't be shy.

I just love to entertain kids <3
"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"

Fairlight

• Pawpeteer
« Reply #3 on: 01.09.2009, 17:33:00 »

No shortage of a kid to entertain on that con ^.^

I hope she didn't mither you all to bits...

.. but I am happy to tell you that this has been the BEST time of her life, and she did never stop smiling throughout the entire convention, and that includes when she was asleep!

Also, for Duncan: What do you mean, america? You told her you're from Mars, and she wants to know if you made it back ok... ^.^

So, on behalf of my family and myself: Thank you to all who made this so unforgettable, so unique, and so fun!

Super Swede

• The horse is watching you!
« Reply #4 on: 01.09.2009, 21:11:35 »

Thank you EF staff, Ringberg staff and of course thank you EF attendees for making Eurofurence 15 possible. I can't describe in words how much I enjoyed EF. Too bad Ringberg is getting too small for Eurofurence, I really liked that place alot.. but I suppose all good things had to end sometime :)

Once again.. thank you!!
May the horse be with you!

Sniff

• Car chaser
« Reply #5 on: 01.09.2009, 21:47:58 »

Thx, was my first con and you made it really special guys! Big blue Dance was great aswell.
Ich ziehe durch die dunkle Stadt, nur der Schatten ist mein begleiter!

superhonni

« Reply #6 on: 01.09.2009, 22:03:00 »

It was my first EF too and it was great.

SO THANK YOU VERY MUCH  :)
Da hilft nur ganz schnell keine Zeit verlieren...

Token

• Convention Security Operative
  • *nom nom nom*
« Reply #7 on: 01.09.2009, 22:58:56 »

Oh, Duncan and the other suiters were doing really great at the zoo! It was a really easy and fun job for us (sec) down there.

Thanks everyone!

gwyndolium

• The fruity husky!
« Reply #8 on: 01.09.2009, 23:22:07 »

No shortage of a kid to entertain on that con ^.^

I hope she didn't mither you all to bits...

.. but I am happy to tell you that this has been the BEST time of her life, and she did never stop smiling throughout the entire convention, and that includes when she was asleep!

Also, for Duncan: What do you mean, america? You told her you're from Mars, and she wants to know if you made it back ok... ^.^

So, on behalf of my family and myself: Thank you to all who made this so unforgettable, so unique, and so fun!

I'm still alright, fine and in one piece. I hoped she had a good time and maybe she'll see me another time in the future and will still remember me. Would be awesome anyway.

Was nice to meet you folks and to see you dance on the DDR pads ;)
« Last Edit: 01.09.2009, 23:40:22 by gwyndolium »
"Just one sign... and your cookie is mine!"

Honey

« Reply #9 on: 02.09.2009, 00:28:15 »

Yeah thank you all! You guys rock!

Pony

• A feral equine with attitude
    • Dutchpaw
« Reply #10 on: 03.09.2009, 08:36:04 »

This was my first con and I must say it was very hard to get back into the real world again.
It was like one big fairytale of peace, respect and a lot's of enjoyable social interaction combined with amazing and cool events throughout the con. There was so much to do and see.

I want to thank Cheetah and all other staff (including the Ringberg staff) from the bottom of my heart and soul for this most amazing experience.

I am still simply speechless to this day and don't even know where to begin describing what this did to me.
There is not a chance in the world that I will miss Eurofurence 16!
The sun shines in my face, running as fast as I can, the wind blowing thru my mane...

Wikke

« Reply #11 on: 09.09.2009, 19:23:39 »

Thank you very much EF Staff , it was my first con and it was incredible fun Waaaawww Ef for me is No 1 . Ty for the sweetest Staff members . Congratulations for the hard work , its alot of work for getting all this , EF staff For the win !!!!! Keep on going like that.

Big Paws from a belgian fur  !!!!!!!!!
Superbest Regards
Follow your instinct !!
Pages: [1]   Go Up