Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Introduction: nifelan the urban husky  (Read 6490 times)

nifela

• urban husky
Introduction: nifelan the urban husky
« on: 03.09.2009, 17:51:44 »

Hello there :)

You may have spotted me on one of the past Eurofurences or here in the forum - or perhaps you didn't even notice me at all.
I'm nifelan, the short (1.63m) anthropomorphic Siberian Husky. My nick is actually pronounced nif-eilan without a pause between nif and eilan and emphasis on the ei - something that developed separate from the writing of the nickname (and yes, it is written with a lowercase n).
(German speaking people could think of "nie fehlen", which comes pretty close)

Currently I'm living in Vienna where I'm studying Software & Information Engineering at the Vienna University of Technology.

I enjoy listening to music, dj-ing, reading, (lucid) dreaming, (PC) gaming, software development, staff twirling/spinning, airsoft, personal hygiene and debating (or just philosophising).
So if you want to talk to me, share ideas and thoughts on anything - don't hesitate to contact me.
I consider myself somewhat of an expert when it comes to lucid dreaming since I've had lucid dreams since early childhood and started to experiment with different things over the past years. This is also why I've done a SIG about influencing your dreams and lucid dreaming at EF 14 and 15.

In real life you can easily notice me by looking out for a short, perhaps slightly chubby guy with black clothes and a Maxpedition Fatboy bag that has URBANHUSKY written on it - or sometimes I'm even easier to spot when I'm playing around with my shiny staff ;)

I wish you all pleasant dreams.
nifelan
I was husky before it got trendy

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
Re: Introduction: nifelan the urban husky
« Reply #1 on: 03.09.2009, 18:57:42 »

Given your interests, wanna hold a sig about personal hygiene on next EF? ;)

*purrrr*

nifela

• urban husky
Re: Introduction: nifelan the urban husky
« Reply #2 on: 03.09.2009, 18:59:37 »

Given your interests, wanna hold a sig about personal hygiene on next EF? ;)

*purrrr*
Then only people that are already interested would show up ;)
I was husky before it got trendy
Pages: [1]   Go Up