Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Missing/split posts  (Read 8260 times)

nifela

• urban husky
Missing/split posts
« on: 18.09.2009, 17:39:38 »

Hi

I just noticed that quite a lot posts went missing during the past hours and I can't find them in the Trashcan or any information what happened.
After a little searching I found some of them in other areas of the board. It would be greatly appreciated if such things were announced somehow, so that we can find the threads again.

regards,
nifelan
I was husky before it got trendy

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Re: Missing/split posts
« Reply #1 on: 18.09.2009, 19:07:17 »

Thread moves are usually not announced because the announcement threads tend to clutter the forum just as badly as the original thread :) There has only been one deleted post in the past 48 hours, and that was in the EF16 "early questions" thread. So ... there should be nothing missing that you can't find using the search function.
yours,

Cheetah

nifela

• urban husky
Re: Missing/split posts
« Reply #2 on: 18.09.2009, 19:18:52 »

Thread moves are usually not announced because the announcement threads tend to clutter the forum just as badly as the original thread :) There has only been one deleted post in the past 48 hours, and that was in the EF16 "early questions" thread. So ... there should be nothing missing that you can't find using the search function.
Sadly I don't remember what I'm missing unless somebody posts new information  ;D
One thread where all these actions are noted would help and shouldn't clutter the forum too bad - but that's just my personal opinion.
I was husky before it got trendy
Pages: [1]   Go Up