Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Available NOW! Near full coverage video of EF 15  (Read 15421 times)

Pony

• A feral equine with attitude
    • Dutchpaw
Available NOW! Near full coverage video of EF 15
« on: 18.05.2010, 13:33:56 »

Ladies and gentlemen,

Announcement
My 720P camcorder and compact camera had very little rest as I recorded a lot of footage at my first furry con ever: Eurofurence 15
Since no video has arrived on the scene yet I am glad to announce that I decided to make my own coverage of the entire con from early arrival right up to late departure.

Background
In 2003 I started with video editing and finished a big snowboarding holiday movie in 2004, which was quite a success. But alas it has stopped there.
In 2009 I bought a HD camcorder for my trip to Australia, but alas I have nothing done with that video project either.
The Eurofurence project was going to be my practice and warm up project, which I finally started on in 2010 before starting on the huge project of a full month in Australia.

Result and what to expect
Personally, I think it has come out very well and it seems I haven't lost my touch since 2004 even though I had to start all over again with a new format (AVCHD) and a new software platform. The total run time of the finished result is 54 minutes.
The video has been made for a very wide audience and not just the people that attended the conference or even furries.
People may think that 22 minutes of footage dedicated to the Stage Fever sequence alone is too long, but I think that it has become a great and slim cut considering how long it was.
The 4 hour Game Show event didn't make it in the video at all and the rest is all nice, tight and short with great mixing to the background music.

Download
Download link 1: CLICK
Download link 2: CLICK
There are two versions.
High Definition: DivX at 6000 kbits with 192 kbits MP3 audio and the file is 2,3 gigabytes
Standard Definition: WMV (640x360) at 2083 kbits with 160 kbits audio and the file is 784 megabytes
A big huge thanks to Gyroplast for hosting the second link and Torrent file.
It's prefered that you choose the Torrent file over the second download link and I would like to ask everybody to please seed it (for a while.) Thank you!

It was a long journey for it was hard work and the software was really slow and glitchy, taking up even more of my precious time to get done what I wanted and also needed to be done.
Hopefully my hard work will be reflected in the video thus making it a pleasure to watch, because it was a pleasure to create regardless.

If you have any further questions or comments, please let me know!  :)
« Last Edit: 21.05.2010, 10:57:59 by Pony »
The sun shines in my face, running as fast as I can, the wind blowing thru my mane...

Skie

• That Tall Wolf
    • The Israeli Furry Website
Re: Coming soon: near full coverage video of EF 15
« Reply #1 on: 18.05.2010, 14:07:42 »

Pony is not vapor anymore!!  :o !

Darksecond

« Reply #2 on: 18.05.2010, 14:10:17 »

can't wait for the download!

Drift

• Art Show
« Reply #3 on: 18.05.2010, 19:49:14 »

WOW! Pony, you rock  ;D

{GiGi}

« Reply #4 on: 18.05.2010, 20:32:25 »

Super cool story, bro! Let me know when it's up and running.

Whitefang

« Reply #5 on: 18.05.2010, 20:53:40 »

A friendly fur has provided me with some diskspace

Lets hope that besides the space, the network traffic will be enough to handle all those hungry furs wanting to download the movie. ;)

Great job, Pony, and big thank you for what you've done. *hugs*

Pony

• Dutchpaw
« Reply #6 on: 19.05.2010, 07:35:06 »

Sorry guys. Hoped to upload it this early morning, but it has been delayed with one more day.
Pinnacle happens. Enough said.
Because some impatient furs at a previous screening skipped the Stage Fever during the last test, I found out yesterday night by watching it myself one last time that Murphy strikes again as there is a nasty scene transition glitch somewhere that I now need to fix (again.)
I was even going to let it slide for once, but like I said: Pinnacle happens as it then kept crashing during the export phase.
Tonight I will fix said nasty looking glitch and attempt to export it again so I can upload it early tomorrow morning.
Glad people have been waiting for this and I promise to deliver a.s.a.p. Please bare with me.  :)
« Last Edit: 19.05.2010, 07:40:16 by Pony »
The sun shines in my face, running as fast as I can, the wind blowing thru my mane...

Pony

• Dutchpaw
Re: Available NOW! Near full coverage video of EF 15
« Reply #7 on: 20.05.2010, 09:39:16 »

Ok guys!
HD version is up on the first server.
Second server and torrent will follow soon and tomorrow morning the SD version (800 megabytes) will be available too.

GO GO GO!  ;D

Honey

« Reply #8 on: 20.05.2010, 10:13:08 »

*downloading* ihhh this is not going fast enough :D

Pony

• Dutchpaw
« Reply #9 on: 20.05.2010, 10:56:23 »

A second server is now hosting the file and there is also a torrent file available now too!  :)

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
  • Convention Security Operative
« Reply #10 on: 20.05.2010, 11:10:42 »

I'd like to add that if there are any problems with the torrent, the tracker or the mirror, please send me a PM directly to get it fixed. Enjoy your progress bar! :)
Give a man a fish, cats will pester him for a day. Teach a man to fish, cats will plague him for a lifetime.

Mazin

• My LiveJournal
« Reply #11 on: 20.05.2010, 11:53:40 »

Hooray for torrents! I may only have 45 KiB/s of upload, but I'll help all I can with seeding!

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
  • Convention Security Operative
« Reply #12 on: 20.05.2010, 12:01:50 »

Hooray for seeders! ;)

The bittorrent tracker just threw a bunch of errors, so I had to restart it. If it keeps doing silly stuff for no apparent reason, I'll dump it and use opentracker instead.

Give a man a fish, cats will pester him for a day. Teach a man to fish, cats will plague him for a lifetime.

Honey

« Reply #13 on: 20.05.2010, 12:21:20 »

That is one amazing video! Thank you Pony for sharing this <3

Pony

• Dutchpaw
« Reply #14 on: 20.05.2010, 12:44:22 »

That is one amazing video! Thank you Pony for sharing this <3
You're welcome hun. Really glad you liked it. Made it already well worth the time and effort!  :D
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up