Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dealers Den  (Read 11945 times)

fluffy48

Dealers Den
« on: 10.06.2010, 21:41:18 »

Hi, :)

I wonder of there is coming a list who are standing in the Dealers den?

And what they are selling is that usual or not?  ???

If i have it write i'm in de dealersroom this year and I take nice stuff with me. :D

I've got:
The mountain t-shirts- UK hangairs, some nice lanyards , tales , cloves enz. maybe there are qustions or things you are looking for I can take it with me.  :P

Fluffy

Atalon

• Anthrocreation Costumes
Re: Dealers Den
« Reply #1 on: 10.06.2010, 23:38:24 »

Hi

I'm in too -

But basicly with Fursuit Materials , Fursuit Heads, and my Booking Book for Fursuits.
Ahh well and some drinks.

Greets Atalon the Deer
Fursuit maker since 1999
MLP and Cusom Suits as wanted

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
  • Convention Security Operative
« Reply #2 on: 11.06.2010, 10:11:33 »

Greetings!

I wonder of there is coming a list who are standing in the Dealers den?

I have mixed feelings about this. I suppose most dealers would not mind being listed, but I am not going to publicize any information I have been trusted with on a whim without explicit consent of the dealers. Some of them may have reasons for not wanting to be announced before the convention starts.

Since it'd be quite impractical for me to get consent from everyone (some are even more of a black hole than I am when it gets to emails ;)), I'd like to suggest something else. Shortly after the 1st of August, when the deadline for applications has passed, I can authoritatively tell everyone whether they get their space or not. Then, every dealer interested in advertising his presence on EF can post in a dedicated thread on this board, with some information about the sold goods.

That would put me out of the aforementioned privacy predicament, and EF guests would have a central place to see if the dealers they're interested in will attend.

Sounds like a deal?

Give a man a fish, cats will pester him for a day. Teach a man to fish, cats will plague him for a lifetime.

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
« Reply #3 on: 11.06.2010, 10:33:00 »

If i have it write i'm in de dealersroom this year and I take nice stuff with me. :D

I've got:
The mountain t-shirts- UK hangairs, some nice lanyards , tales , cloves enz. maybe there are qustions or things you are looking for I can take it with me.  :P

It would be quite a good idea to actually apply for table space in the Dealers' Den before announcing your presence here, don't you think?
Have a look at this brand-new post to see what to do.

Thanks,
 Gyro
Give a man a fish, cats will pester him for a day. Teach a man to fish, cats will plague him for a lifetime.

fluffy48

« Reply #4 on: 16.06.2010, 19:49:12 »

I've got:

It would be quite a good idea to actually apply for table space in the Dealers' Den before announcing your presence here, don't you think?
Have a look at this brand-new post to see what to do.

Thanks,
 Gyro

Hi,

Iv'e already write in for the Dealers Den and Iv'e got a email from you back with this from you:

Your application for space in the Dealers' Den of
Eurofurence 16 has been registered on 2010-02-17 21:45:02

Thank you for your patience!

Gyroplast, Dealers' Den Manager
(Dennis Herbrich)

This is what iv'e got from you.  ;) I think!

Regards
Fluffy  :)

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
« Reply #5 on: 16.06.2010, 20:40:30 »

Yep, everything is fine. You sent your application so early this time (the very first or second, IIRC) that I already forgot about it again by now. Fortunately I write things down. ;)

Sorry for the confusion!
  Gyro

fluffy48

« Reply #6 on: 17.06.2010, 20:35:29 »

Yep, everything is fine. You sent your application so early this time (the very first or second, IIRC) that I already forgot about it again by now. Fortunately I write things down. ;)

Sorry for the confusion!
  Gyro

No problem, thank you! :)
see you then, I.m happy  :)

Fluffy
Pages: [1]   Go Up