Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Table's size  (Read 6245 times)

Yamavu

• Art Gallery
Table's size
« on: 24.06.2010, 13:24:21 »

I know there's much hanging in the air about dealers den right now, however I think you should know that one. I'm interested to know the estimate size of a table you're using for that, just width n depth.

I think this should help lots of people when estimating their needs.

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
  • Convention Security Operative
Re: Table's size
« Reply #1 on: 29.06.2010, 15:16:12 »

The table size will depend on how many tables will have to fit into the room. Yeah, we fudge like that. ;)

Basically the choice is between 1.8m x 0.45m or 1.2m x 0.45m tables. Slim, but long. Considering the current amount of applications I'm pretty sure we'll end up using the 1.8m sized tables with some tables to spare, so people can get another half table if they expected broader tables, and use the remaining space to loosen up the formation a bit so people can actually loiter at a table for a while without blocking each other.

As always: 1st of August is the magical date when I'll be able to figure out how everything will work out. Trust me, the deadline for next year will be earlier! :P

Best regards,
  Gyro
Give a man a fish, cats will pester him for a day. Teach a man to fish, cats will plague him for a lifetime.
Pages: [1]   Go Up