Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Politics  (Read 12292 times)

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
Politics
« on: 08.03.2007, 10:29:01 »

Most of my order stuff is army surplus, Custom knives, stars and firearms. I will also be recruiting members for the group Furs For Freedoms and takeing uniform orders.
Somehow I've got mixed feelings when I hear the word "Freedom" from an American - especially when weapons are mentioned in the same paragraph. What is the aim of this group?

I don't assume you're doing steel work on-site, so no custom labels? Additional dog tags could find some customers, I guess :)

*purrrr*

~7~CyanFOX~7~

Politics
« Reply #1 on: 08.03.2007, 11:30:22 »

well i like the HK SL8-1, so if you can "make me" one of those :3 also dog tags are :3

Well I hope so, I hope I can sell some stuff too and maybe take a few orders for projects.
What kind of stuff do you sell
At cons it's usely doo rags, dog tags and furry art made from punched tin or steel.
Most of my order stuff is army surplus, Custom knives, stars and firearms. I will also be recruiting members for the group Furs For Freedoms and takeing uniform orders.

somewolf

Re: Politics
« Reply #2 on: 08.03.2007, 17:48:29 »

[...]f my order stuff is[...]

i figure "order stuff"  as in  "you'll not bring it to the consite"     :-)

*wag*
just
somewolf

Fawks Beaumont

« Reply #3 on: 08.03.2007, 18:06:48 »

Well, being an American who lives in Europe, I can say this much... Americans are soooo not free, they just think they are. :P

K9Primate

« Reply #4 on: 09.03.2007, 14:05:54 »

Come to think of it, I guess only a few people are really truly free, but even this comes at a price. ::)
I think I'm somewhere in between as far as freedom goes, and I suppose many of us are.
Furcode: FCM3df A--- C+ D H+ M- P+ R+ T+ W--- Z Sm RLAT a++ c e f- h* i+ j* p- sm+

vegivamp

« Reply #5 on: 09.03.2007, 14:22:43 »

One man's freedom ends where an other man's begins.

That is to say, everyone should be free to do as he wishes, as long as he doesn't hurt anyone else in the process, either physically, mentally, emotionally or any other way. Including ruining the planet for those that come after us :-) Some people may argue that this should be extended to every living thing (veggie, vegan) but that's a different discussion.

So the way to measure your freedom is to look at the things you're not allowed to do, and compare them to this basic tenet. The more things you can't do, the less freedom you have.

Americans seem to have a lot less freedom that they think, indeed, but they're still doing pretty good compared to a lot of other countries.

Fawks Beaumont

« Reply #6 on: 14.03.2007, 15:23:20 »

Yeah, that is true when you think on a global scale.  The fact that some countries are so strict on their laws and rules can make us that enjoy and take freedom for granted be shocked.  Mind you, this is really stating the obvious.

Zuki

• Go Team Zuki
« Reply #7 on: 15.03.2007, 11:34:28 »

Being utterly horribly cynical here I think its a crowning achievement of modern democracy to make people actually believe they are living in a free society, while allowing international politics and business as usual to continue.

I guess the fact we can all say mostly what we like and not get tortured and killed for it something though, everybodys freee! To drink starbucks and eat at mcdonalds ;)
Gargoyle in da house.

Onkel Kage

• Art Show
    • Unclekage.com
« Reply #8 on: 21.03.2007, 12:10:17 »

Well, being an American who lives in Europe, I can say this much... Americans are soooo not free, they just think they are. :P

As an American who lives in America, a lot of us don't think we're all that free anymore.

Fawks Beaumont

« Reply #9 on: 21.03.2007, 12:57:59 »

Quote from: Fawks Beaumont on 08.03.2007, 18:06:48
Well, being an American who lives in Europe, I can say this much... Americans are soooo not free, they just think they are.

As an American who lives in America, a lot of us don't think we're all that free anymore.

Yeah, I guess that is true...

Jager

• Long live the south
    • SCV dot org
« Reply #10 on: 21.03.2007, 14:06:03 »

Somehow I've got mixed feelings when I hear the word "Freedom" from an American - especially when weapons are mentioned in the same paragraph. What is the aim of this group?

I don't assume you're doing steel work on-site, so no custom labels? Additional dog tags could find some customers, I guess :)

*purrrr*
Ok to anwser your questions I am going to break this post up, The group has three parts, The do nothings, The potlical side that is trying to get a fur in power over here and the armed. The armed was formed to take out the KKK and such groups in the US.

Now as for the steel work the anwser is yes I will be since it's all stamped.
Yeah I light my own farts and your point is?

whitewulfe

« Reply #11 on: 21.03.2007, 19:55:08 »

Suddenly I'm thankful all I have to deal with is an idiotic government that has guys in charge that did ads in spandex (not that I can remember who used to be in charge of the Reform party (now Conservatives) after Manning left). ^_^
Pages: [1]   Go Up