EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Flyers  (Read 5976 times)

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
Flyers
« on: 23.03.2007, 15:25:35 »

Hi there,

In BBF's video from Further Confusion 2007 is a chapter named "Vamos a la flyer", where BBF, Nachtfuchs and  Tani are spreading flyers around the con-site. Further in the doucument is revealed, that the flyers are about this year's EF. Will there be a chance of getting one at EF? I would certainly want one (or more, if possible :D ). The picture in it is amazing. Thanks

Lokosicek
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Re: Flyers
« Reply #1 on: 26.03.2007, 00:03:39 »

Hi there,

In BBF's video from Further Confusion 2007 is a chapter named "Vamos a la flyer", where BBF, Nachtfuchs and  Tani are spreading flyers around the con-site. Further in the doucument is revealed, that the flyers are about this year's EF. Will there be a chance of getting one at EF? I would certainly want one (or more, if possible :D ). The picture in it is amazing. Thanks

We have about 500 spares :) They were mainly made for Further Confusion ... and we'll probably distribute some of them at MMC, just for the heck of it, not that there'll be anybody who hasn't heard about EF yet. I can't say if we'll bring any to EF ... maybe, if there are any left :)
yours,

Cheetah

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
Re: Flyers
« Reply #2 on: 26.03.2007, 20:26:21 »

Thx Cheetah, see you at EF  8)
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...
Pages: [1]   Go Up