Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Dealers' Den seating plans slightly delayed  (Read 7559 times)

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
  • Convention Security Operative
Dealers' Den seating plans slightly delayed
« on: 15.08.2010, 18:41:28 »

Greetings!

Yes, I wanted to send you all your confirmations last week already, but an important family issue actually forced me to spend the last weekend 650km south of my location near Munich instead of in front of all your wonderful applications.

I'm still working on the plan as I'm writing this, and I sincerely hope to get it mostly finished today and only need to clean it up tomorrow, so I can post it here and send everyone an email to have a close look at it. It might turn out to need an additional day or two, though, so please don't panic if it's finished on thurday.

Good news is that I should get everyone into the Den who applied. Isn't that something, at least? :)

I'm sorry for the delays, it's really me to blame. I should've finished the web-based application and table distribution system right after EF15 when I had the time, then I wouldn't need to do all the bookkeeping manually. One should think that after 15 years we should finally have a decent system in place, but noooo... IBM. It's Better Manually.

Enough whining here, I'm going back to shuffling people around. Thank you very much for your patience, I'll give my best to offer you an appropriate table layout and seating plan. It's hand-made, too! And ecologically safe, I guess.

Best regards,
  Gyroplast
Give a man a fish, cats will pester him for a day. Teach a man to fish, cats will plague him for a lifetime.
Pages: [1]   Go Up