Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: AAA  (Read 5635 times)

Sairys

AAA
« on: 07.09.2010, 14:19:41 »

Well, during the last few day of Eurofurence 16 a bunch of were at dinner and Andre came up in conversation about how many attendees were excited to have him there & epic clapping he received at the end of the pawpet show.
Andre bringing with him a touch of the ringberg with him, which made many happy due to us missing our old romping grounds. Somehow a comment about the bar was introduced merging both conversations into an interesting idea. Recruit Andre to be our Ambassador of Alcohol toward the Maritim Bar. In that way we can have our Andre once again bringing a touch of the old to the new place.

This might be a stupid idea but might as well throw it out there for those who want to comment on it

Skie

• That Tall Wolf
    • The Israeli Furry Website
Re: AAA
« Reply #1 on: 07.09.2010, 14:23:26 »

The idea is kinda making him a staffer in charge of the food & drinks part of the hotel, since he has experience in that matter.
I'm pretty sure the Maritim can make better profit with better planning for furries.

But that's just a wishful thinking and idea of us, we don't really know, but would like to entertain the idea of having Andre there :)

Pony

• A feral equine with attitude
    • Dutchpaw
« Reply #2 on: 07.09.2010, 14:26:10 »

I too, concur with this idea.
Personally I don't think it's that far fetched to work and plot out in a practical sense.
The sun shines in my face, running as fast as I can, the wind blowing thru my mane...

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 07.09.2010, 14:36:12 »

Sorry, won't be possible unless Andre changes to change jobs to the maritim chain as his new employer :)

So, realistically it's not going to happen, and we'll be much better off training the Maritim Staff to adjust to the EF crowd better.

But yeah, one can dream :)
yours,

Cheetah

Sairys

« Reply #4 on: 07.09.2010, 22:04:24 »

Sorry, won't be possible unless Andre changes to change jobs to the maritim chain as his new employer :)

So, realistically it's not going to happen, and we'll be much better off training the Maritim Staff to adjust to the EF crowd better.

But yeah, one can dream :)
and yes we can dream.

any possible way we can have a crash course for the maritim staff?  :P I bet by next EF we will having them run thru hoops for us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up