Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: EF14 PPS Dreamcatchers & EF15 PPS Operation Desert Snow - Download now!  (Read 18295 times)

Weed

It's two years since EF14, and finally, I've stumbled upon a recording of the show. Recorded by Dimonius, re-encoded and distributed by me, I present to you: Eurofurence 14 Pawpet Show - Dreamcatchers

Torrents
EF14 Pawpet Show - Dreamcatchers 1.2GB-torrent
EF15 Pawpet Show - Operation Desert Snow 1.2GB-torrent

EF14 Pawpet Show - Dreamcatchers
EF14 PawPetShow - Dreamcatchers (4.4 Gb, Xvid 1280x720p, 5Mbit video, 44kHz x 128kBps mp3 audio) by Dimonius
4.4GB Mirror 1 by Mooie
EF14 Pawpet Show - Dreamcatchers 1.2GB from Wuala
1.2GB Mirror 1 by Doco
1.2GB Mirror 2 by Mooie

EF15 Pawpet Show - Operation Desert Snow
EF15 Pawpet Show - Operation Desert Snow (4.4 Gb, Xvid 1280x720p, 5Mbit video, 44kHz x 128kBps mp3 audio) by Dimonius
4.4GB Mirror 1 by Mooie
EF15 Pawpet Show - Operation Desert Snow 1.2GB from Wuala
1.2GB Mirror 1 by Mooie

MD5 checksums:
_ftp://furry:letsgo@home.dimonius.ru/MyDownload2/2008.08.22_EF14_PawPetShow-Dreamcatchers_(720p).md5
_ftp://furry:letsgo@home.dimonius.ru/MyDownload2/2009.08.26_EF15_PawPetShow-Operation_Desert_Snow_(720p).md5

Subtitles for Dreamcatchers (done by dz and Naychit):
English: _ftp://furry:letsgo@home.dimonius.ru/MyDownload2/2008.08.22_EF14_PawPetShow-Dreamcatchers_(720p).eng.srt
Russian: _ftp://furry:letsgo@home.dimonius.ru/MyDownload2/2008.08.22_EF14_PawPetShow-Dreamcatchers_(720p).rus.srt

If Dimonius' links won't work straight off the bat, go here. That should do the trick. Also, please note!
Quote from: Dimonius
You also can download file from me directly (via FTP). Only 2 connections from 1 IP please (autoban for 30 min if you break this rule). I have 3MB/sec for FTP (100Mbit channel with speed limiter for FTP).

About a week ago, I tried my luck and asked around if someone had a recording of the show. A good friend of mine, Tony, mentioned that they indeed DID have a recording of the show, in glorious 1080p format. Unfortunatly as fate decided, the file I downloaded had a timecode error causing the video to cut out 15 minutes before the end, and the show had to be re-ripped from the original tapes. This little mishap prevented me from announcing it at the forum, because I didn't want that file to be distributed among the people who didn't see it. Now that we've finally got our hands to a working copy (yes, I checked it before starting the re-encoding ;)), the distribution can begin!

Original file was a 4.5GB 720p rip of the original tapes, with x.264 video codec and AAC-audio. The re-encoded file is a 1.2GB 1280x720 with AAC-audio and MPEG-4 video codec. Before you ask, yes, I am planning on uploading the original 4.5GB rip to the internet as well. However, considering how slow my upload speed is (which is also why I post-poned making this announcement, to make sure it was widely spreaded among a few people to guarantee a faster than 5kB/s download), I don't know when I'll be able to do it. Be patient. As for the direct download for this one, I'm hoping that the file has been uploaded by the time I wake up. Approximately eight to nine hours from this. Direct Download is up and running!

What's missing?
The narrations between the scenes. I'm sorry, but unless an external party can provide me with them, you won't be seeing, or rather hearing them before the Official EF14 PPS-video. They weren't recorded to the tapes due to the fact that the camera was going low on batteries, and the cameraman wanted to record the show as well as possible. Besides that, it's all there. Enjoy!

For the pawpeteers and all who worked their asses off to bring us Dreamcatchers
Thank you. It's two years since the show, but thank you. EF14 was my first furry convention ever, Dreamcatchers was the first Pawpet Show I ever saw, and ever since that I've done my best to see the PPS every time. There's a reason why a lot of people consider this the best pawpet show in the history of Eurofurence, and I can see why. I simply cannot put to words how much this show touched me two years ago, but watching it again just a few days ago gave me a good reminder of it. This video also contains the thank you's and applouds the whole Pawpet-crew recieved after the performance :)

PS. If you're downloading via torrent, please leave it seeding after completion :) We really, really could use more speed to the transfer. Thanks!

Edit: Modified the topic, link for EF15 PPS few posts below.
Edit2: Added mirrors. All the credit for the 720p original files (the ones hosted on Dimonius' FTP-server) goes to him, for distribution AND recording :)
Edit3: Added more mirrors. Thanks to everyone for hosting & mirroring these files!
Edit4: EF15 Pawpet Show - Operation Desert Snow has been Re-encoded and uploaded! Torrent available as well.
Edit5: More mirrors!
Edit6: Added links to MD5-checksums and subtitles for the Dreamcatchers (Russian & English). Thanks to Dimonius, once again!

- Weed
« Last Edit: 23.09.2010, 13:37:03 by Weed »
This wasn't a mess! It was organized chaos!

Suran

• Pawpet Show
    • YiffyToys.de®
Re: EF14 Pawpet Show - Dreamcatchers - Download now!
« Reply #1 on: 20.09.2010, 10:36:55 »

After the torrent-download is complete I'll try to donate some real server-bandwidth for this.

Suran
Fursuiter (2 Suits).
Dealer (YiffyToys.de and YiffyToys.us)

Dimonius

« Reply #2 on: 20.09.2010, 12:49:22 »

You also can download file from me directly (via FTP). Only 2 connect from 1 IP please (autoban for 30 min if you break this rule). I have 3MB/sec for FTP (100Mbit channel with speed limiter for FTP).

Also if somebody want a fullHD version (1920x1080) you can write to my mail/icq/yim/msn.
« Last Edit: 20.09.2010, 13:05:08 by Dimonius »

Wawik

• ConStore & Sales
  • Obviously I _was_ a god after all.
« Reply #3 on: 20.09.2010, 12:57:55 »

Your direct download link is so agonizingly slow, it made me cringe.  ::)

Here, have some proper bandwidth:

http: / /mirror.yiff.me/EF 14 Pawpet Show - Dreamcatchers.mp4
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.

Weed

« Reply #4 on: 20.09.2010, 13:05:46 »

Your direct download link is so agonizingly slow, it made me cringe.  ::)

Here, have some proper bandwidth:

http: / /mirror.yiff.me/EF 14 Pawpet Show - Dreamcatchers.mp4

It seemed fine to me o.o I'm maxing out on my speeds, 220kB/s. Thanks for the mirrors though, the more the merrier!

You also can download file from me directly (via FTP). Only 2 connect from 1 IP please (autoban for 30 min if you break this rule). I have 3MB/sec for FTP (100Mbit channel with speed limiter for FTP).

Also if somebody want a fullHD version (1920x1080) you can write to my mail/icq/yim/msn.

Hmm, the links don't seem to be working for me. FTP-clients throw me to a ForUpload-folder.

- Weed
« Last Edit: 20.09.2010, 13:08:58 by Weed »

Dimonius

« Reply #5 on: 20.09.2010, 13:15:53 »

FTP-clients throw me to a ForUpload-folder.

May be you not enter login and password from direct link? By Anonymous account this files is not accessible. Login "furry" password "letsgo" if you try enter by FTP manager (i click at my link by Opera/FireFox and they begin download without any problems). This forum add "http://" prefix for ALL links and i cant give link into [url=...]...[/url] tag...

Links for FTP/Download managers:
_ftp://furry:letsgo@home.dimonius.ru/MyDownload2/2008.08.22_EF14_PawPetShow-Dreamcatchers_(720p).avi
_ftp://furry:letsgo@home.dimonius.ru/MyDownload2/2009.08.26_EF15_PawPetShow-Operation_Desert_Snow_(720p).avi

P.S. Do not see to name of folder :) this is temporary folder. Video recorded and editing by me.
« Last Edit: 20.09.2010, 13:27:20 by Dimonius »

Weed

« Reply #6 on: 20.09.2010, 13:23:01 »

Now it works :) I tried copypasting the ftp-link to Safari, and atleast to me it didn't work. But with ftp-client & login, no problem. Thanks!

- Weed

Skie

• That Tall Wolf
    • The Israeli Furry Website

Yay :D

I fully agree with Weed's word describing that show, and I have been pestering Cheetah for the DVD ever since I saw it.

Not to ruin the fun, though I would suggest for those who haven't seen it to wait for something official.

Weed

Yay :D

I fully agree with Weed's word describing that show, and I have been pestering Cheetah for the DVD ever since I saw it.

Not to ruin the fun, though I would suggest for those who haven't seen it to wait for something official.

Yeah, the official release, whenever in the future that happens, will be *much* better :P But for now, this is the best recording of the show that's out in the wild, and I'm quite happy with it.

- Weed

Kamuniak

• Con Book
  • Profile picture by Dolphiana
    • Kamuniak.com

Yay! Dreamcatchers is my favourite PPS by far :) Personally loved it... I was actually crying there.

Mooie

• Moo!

The 4.4GB EF15 pawpet show is now also available at http://mirror.cow.se/misc/2009.08.26_EF15_PawPetShow-Operation_Desert_Snow_(720p).avi.

Am currently fetching the 4.4GB version of the EF14 one as well, but it's another hour or three until that one's down.

The 4.4GB EF14 pawpet show is now available at http://mirror.cow.se/misc/2008.08.22_EF14_PawPetShow-Dreamcatchers_(720p).avi.
« Last Edit: 21.09.2010, 00:47:56 by Mooie »

nifela

• urban husky

The 4.4GB EF15 pawpet show is now also available at http://mirror.cow.se/misc/2009.08.26_EF15_PawPetShow-Operation_Desert_Snow_(720p).avi.

Am currently fetching the 4.4GB version of the EF14 one as well, but it's another hour or three until that one's down.

The 4.4GB EF14 pawpet show is now available at http://mirror.cow.se/misc/2008.08.22_EF14_PawPetShow-Dreamcatchers_(720p).avi.
Thanks! The original source was always stopping my download after 600-1200MB (no, dear firefox, that file is not done) :)
I was husky before it got trendy

Nevermint

• Come to my FA!

Question: Would anyone have EF 13 pawpet show as well?

Dimonius

nifelan, my FTP support resume without any problems O.o You also can use any FTP manager...

Nevermint, i want see it too.. My First EF was 14, but my friends was at 13. But there is only small parts of PawPetShow (first camera switch off by low battery, second - by ended space...)
« Last Edit: 21.09.2010, 10:39:55 by Dimonius »

nifela

• urban husky

Both EF14 versions work fine, the 4.4GB one however works better with dark scenes (which there are a lot of in this show).
Sooo... anyone has found the narrations yet? ;)
I was husky before it got trendy
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up