Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: EF14 PPS Dreamcatchers & EF15 PPS Operation Desert Snow - Download now!  (Read 18274 times)

Skie

• That Tall Wolf
    • The Israeli Furry Website

Dimonius, any chance you can supply sfv files for the 4.4GB videos?

Mooie

• Moo!

And the 1.2GB version of the EF15 PawPet show is now available at http://mirror.cow.se/misc/EF15%20Pawpet%20Show%20-%20Operation%20Desert%20Snow.mp4.

Pyridene

I have the text from the last narration from Dreamcatchers saved. Sorry that I don't have any more. I got it from Eisfuchs' scripts of the shows. But the scripts aren't online anymore I believe.

I hope it's okay for me to post the narration here. I'll remove my post if it's not. HUGE SPOILERS !!!!! I put it in white so people don't accidently read it if they don't want to. Highlight it to get the text in black.

Finlay Intro:
Sound Phone Ringing, Pick up Hook
Florence: "Hello?"
Sound Incomprehensible Phone Voice
Florence: "No, I'm Florence, my mother is upstairs."
Florence: "Oh. Yes. Just a moment please. (shouting) MOOOOOOM! MOOOOOOM! It's for you!!"
Sound Footsteps
Mom: "I'm coming ... who is it?"
Florence: "It's the hospital."
Sound Fumbles with the phone
Mom: "Hello? Yes?"
Mom (in shock): "What? Oh no!"
Mom (in shock): "When did it happen?"
Mom: "*sigh* I understand. Yes. I will come and sign the papers."
Mom: "No, thank you, I don't need any help. I'll be fine."
Mom: "Yes. I'll take care of it. Thanks again. Bye."
Sound Hangup Phone
Mom: (Takes a deep breath)
Florence: "Mom? ... The call was about Dad, wasn't it? Are you alright?"
Mom (sad): "Yes, dear."
Florence: "Is he ... I mean ..."
Mom (sad): "Yes. He is dead. He passed away a few minutes ago."
Florence: "Oh Mom, I'm so sorry!"
Mom: "Don't be sorry. I knew this had to happen one day. It was extremely unlikely that he would come back. The doctors said his chances of waking up from his coma was one in ten thousand. I'm glad that after so many years of fighting, his soul has finally found peace."
Florence: "Aren't you at least a little bit sad?"
Mom: "Of course I am! I miss him! I've missed him for the last 20 years! I've made sure he got the best possible care, every day since the accident. He sacrificed himself to save you, Florence. And for that I'll be eternally grateful!"
Florence: "But ... ?"
Mom: "*sigh* I've had 20 years to prepare myself for this moment. 20 years is a long time. So many things have happened since then. I have changed. You have changed. The whole world has changed. I've made new aquaintances. I've started a new relationship. You're now a grown-up woman. I have thought a lot about what I would do when Finlay suddenly woke up, after life has gone on without him for so long. And frankly ... I don't know. I ... I ..."
Florence: "It's allright Mom. I know how you're feeling. Don't blame yourself. I know you have always done your best. We should go now and pay our last respect to him."
Mom: "Yes. Let's do that. And thank you."
Florence: "I love you, Mom!"
Mom: "I love you too."

Also, thanks so much for putting a version online and thanks to all the Pawpet Crew for creating such awesome shows. I will definitely buy the official DVDs when they come out for EF13+ but until then I will have these to watch. As a person who can't make it to Europe and a DoPE fan, I'm very grateful and very happy right now.
« Last Edit: 22.09.2010, 02:46:56 by Pyridene »

Dimonius

can supply sfv
sfv? What is it? if you want a CRC there is *.md5 files into this folder.

For Dreamcatchers there is russian subtitles. Also i try get english subtitles for it. For Operation Desert Snow i not have subtitles :(
« Last Edit: 22.09.2010, 13:26:31 by Dimonius »

Tobiaswulf

Being someone who hasn't attended EF and has only seen bit's and pieces of the Pawpet shows (and read the scripts when they were online), I give many thanks to you guys for putting the videos up! After seeing both Dreamcatchers and Operation Desert Snow, I'll certainly be getting the Official DVD's when they come out. Same for The Unlucky 13 and so forth.

I gotta say Dreamcatchers is my current favorite of the two, for me I really like the story and certainly the whole Dreamworld/Vampires theme. That and I really like Sky and Lord Tarrion, can't go wrong with bats and glowing eyes. Not to mention it get's serious bonus points for using songs from Nightwish and Poets of the Fall. (I gotta say Eisfuchs has a great singing voice.)

Oh yes, does anyone know what song is playing during the dungeon scene with Sky and Poke? I don't have a microphone for the computer or any advanced cell phone so I don't have something like Shazam which could help figure it out for me.

Dimonius

MD5 check sums:
_ftp://furry:letsgo@home.dimonius.ru/MyDownload2/2008.08.22_EF14_PawPetShow-Dreamcatchers_(720p).md5
_ftp://furry:letsgo@home.dimonius.ru/MyDownload2/2009.08.26_EF15_PawPetShow-Operation_Desert_Snow_(720p).md5

Subtitles for Dreamcatchers (done by dz and Niechet):
English: _ftp://furry:letsgo@home.dimonius.ru/MyDownload2/2008.08.22_EF14_PawPetShow-Dreamcatchers_(720p).eng.srt
Russian: _ftp://furry:letsgo@home.dimonius.ru/MyDownload2/2008.08.22_EF14_PawPetShow-Dreamcatchers_(720p).rus.srt
« Last Edit: 24.09.2010, 21:10:12 by Dimonius »

Fineas

• ConOps

Their are now words to express how happy I am I can finally see full length, full quality and uncut versions of the EF15 show and have a chance to look at the 14 show.

If I would be any happier I would propose to you and give you a golden ring. Thank you!

Dimonius

I begin make a EF16 video. But i have more material and need more time for edit it :( Hope i will done it for a week...

Kamuniak

• Con Book
  • Profile picture by Dolphiana
    • Kamuniak.com

Just 16 seconds after-show clip, with glowing eyes :)
http://www.kamuniak.com/temp/ef14-tarrion.divx.avi
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up