Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SAVE THE FOXES!!!  (Read 8041 times)

Fauho

• webvos
SAVE THE FOXES!!!
« on: 06.10.2010, 16:29:01 »

At this time the flemish government is reconsidering the strict rules on foxhunt in Flanders (no hunting during the time they have cubs, ban on the use of poison, traps, srrings and digging out dens), their goal is to allow more foxes to be killed by hunters, by more means :( PLEASE HELP and sign the petition AGAINST the hunt on foxes in Belgium.

http://www.sos-vos.be/

For non-dutch speaking furries; Click link, click "Teken vandaag nog de petitie"(large banner in the middle), fill in your name and coördinates (naam=name, voornaam=surname, straat=street, huisnr.=housenumber, Postcode=zipcode, Woonplaats=city+land), fill in the verification code (Captcha thingie, something against spam), click "Petitie ondertekenen"...poke me at EF17 to get warm sweet foxycuddles and a very big huge warm thankyou ^^

THANKS A LOT!!!!!

Huskyboy

• FC[HuskyFuchs]3a A- C D H++ M- P+ R++ T+++ W Z Sm+
Re: SAVE THE FOXES!!!
« Reply #1 on: 12.10.2010, 00:14:38 »

We have the same problem in Germany

Hunters does anything that their hunting stay allowed, including lies about anything..

the First Hunters already screams that Wolves are sooooo dangerous..

Dicker Dobermann

• Dobie's virtuelle Hundehütte
« Reply #2 on: 03.01.2011, 12:06:07 »

So... Foxes are to nice to be hunted... they say, foxes steal chicken and such. They sure do, as there not enough prey-animals left in the fields.

And about those 10 wolfs in Germany - why hunting them down? If you want them not getting to close to settlements, just disallow hunters in their territory...

CleanerWolf

• Camera Crew
  • Video Team
  • Lupine furry freak
« Reply #3 on: 08.01.2011, 01:47:10 »

Signed.

Yeah, here in Germany, the hunting lobby is very powerful and hunters are allowed to hunt foxes at any time. There is only a rule not to kill vixens if they have cubs, but hunters cannot differentiate between male and female foxes anyways and the cubs themselves are not protected. All that sucks big time. Anti-hunting-activists including my friend Shadowfox started an initiative to urge lawmakers to protect foxes during spring and summer time. Wish them luck.

Furry conventions are like light bubbles in a dark ocean.

ANTIcarrot

• Loquacious pawpet show reviewer
    • FA - ANTIcarrot
« Reply #4 on: 10.02.2011, 13:24:33 »

Petition is still there. (I think.) Still worth signing up.

Aeolir

« Reply #5 on: 20.05.2011, 12:48:05 »

I live on a farm in Norfolk, Uk. We have alot of fox attacks against the hens we keep. But i would say that never should the poor things be harmed. Its wrong and unfair as they are just trying to do what comes natural. I would hope that they would be given more protection anywhere and that farms should do more to protect their own birds and not just take the easier path of shooting them.

And whats more, Worse then fox attacks when it comes to keeping hens, Its people. Nasty people who steal your prize winning stock.
Undisciplined writer.
Pages: [1]   Go Up