Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Art for eurofurence?  (Read 5346 times)

ShadowSani

• snarly wuffer :3
    • Blue fox fursuits
Art for eurofurence?
« on: 13.12.2010, 05:17:43 »

if someone would want to contribute art to EF thats not general conbook stuff, is there anywhere you can apply, or anyone you can talk to? :) emails, or usernames to note would be good! obviously not going to do it now, but i'd like to do some stuff for EF, since getting into the conbook this year gave me some confidence to do so :)

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Re: Art for eurofurence?
« Reply #1 on: 13.12.2010, 11:37:35 »

Edit: I answered the wrong question :)
« Last Edit: 13.12.2010, 18:50:58 by Cheetah »
yours,

Cheetah

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 13.12.2010, 18:53:13 »

Sorry, that's what sometimes happens if you answer EF stuff during lunchbreak at work ... I totally missed the little word "not". There is no single contact address for "general" Art at Eurofurence. Usually, if one of the teams needs artwork, they'll go off and look out for artists on their own. We used to have a "contributing artists" board here in the forum, but it was such an utter failure that it was removed :) I think a good tip would be the decoration team, they make all the signposts, banners and lots of other fine things. Another team always looking for contributions is of course the charity team. Also, the "daily eurofurence" team is looking for illustrations and cartoons they can put into their daily publications. Apart from those ... there simply isn't much artwork being used for eurofurence outside the conbook.
« Last Edit: 13.12.2010, 18:55:58 by Cheetah »
yours,

Cheetah

ShadowSani

• snarly wuffer :3
    • Blue fox fursuits
« Reply #3 on: 13.12.2010, 21:08:26 »

thanks for the quick reply! :)

I'd definately be interested in trying to put something together for conbadges, or the little sign posts that I saw dotted about.

I'm also more than happy to continue making contributions to the conbook as well :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up