Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Looking for a place to sleep from 4th -> 5th (Con Hotel?)  (Read 5796 times)

Token

• Convention Security Operative
  • *nom nom nom*

Greetings everyone,

I am coming to the EF with a friend that arrives by plane. And the cheapest ticket and best fitting he could find is for a plane that arrives at the 4th. So we would have to spend the time from the 4th to the 5th somehow, probally awake, and would probally sleep over the whole first day x.x

I thought about looking for a very cheap youth-hostel somewhere close to the EF.
And then I had the idea... maybe the Hotel has some free rooms already a day before the con. I am not sure where to ask, directly at the Hotel or you guys... is it possible to get a room already on the 4th with an extra fee? We could also help setting up some things for the Con xD
« Last Edit: 03.04.2007, 18:32:49 by NeedANick »

Loewi

• Accounting Director
  • Board of Directors
Re: Looking for a place to sleep from 4th -> 5th (Con Hotel?)
« Reply #1 on: 03.04.2007, 21:05:07 »

Greetings everyone,

I am coming to the EF with a friend that arrives by plane. And the cheapest ticket and best fitting he could find is for a plane that arrives at the 4th. So we would have to spend the time from the 4th to the 5th somehow, probally awake, and would probally sleep over the whole first day x.x

I thought about looking for a very cheap youth-hostel somewhere close to the EF.
And then I had the idea... maybe the Hotel has some free rooms already a day before the con. I am not sure where to ask, directly at the Hotel or you guys... is it possible to get a room already on the 4th with an extra fee? We could also help setting up some things for the Con xD

now... what? sleep or help at setup? ;)
Please hold on a bit, most probably we will offer an "early arrival" very soon.

Token

• Convention Security Operative
  • *nom nom nom*
Re: Looking for a place to sleep from 4th -> 5th (Con Hotel?)
« Reply #2 on: 08.04.2007, 15:46:21 »

The sleeping was reffering to the chance that we have no place to stay over the whole day and night, and will be awake throughout the whole time till the con :-P

If it is possible to arrive earlier at the consite then I think it is no problem to help out =)

There are price-differences of up to 60-70 eur between some days and even alot more between airlines <.<

Greetings
StillLookingForANickname :P
Pages: [1]   Go Up