Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Room mate Deadline?  (Read 7359 times)

Dreamweaver

Room mate Deadline?
« on: 12.01.2011, 20:47:11 »

Hello!

is there a deadline for entering a room mate for the hotel?
I'm still not sure who to room with and it might be a while until things clear up, so I was wondering if there's still some time or if I have to hurry :3

nifela

• urban husky
Re: Room mate Deadline?
« Reply #1 on: 12.01.2011, 21:16:07 »

As far as I know you should have at least a few months time to find a roomate. You'll most likely make life much easier for the staff however, if you find one sooner than later :)
I was husky before it got trendy

Fineas

• ConOps
« Reply #2 on: 13.01.2011, 00:18:13 »

Well... What I wander about is... You pay half of a room when you share it with someone. But the paying deadline is 8 weeks for the room. So... Do you have to pay for the full room before 8 weeks?

nifela

• urban husky
« Reply #3 on: 13.01.2011, 00:22:14 »

Well... What I wander about is... You pay half of a room when you share it with someone. But the paying deadline is 8 weeks for the room. So... Do you have to pay for the full room before 8 weeks?
You shouldn't have to pay for the other half yourself - that's your roommates job ;)
I was husky before it got trendy

Fineas

• ConOps
« Reply #4 on: 13.01.2011, 00:25:23 »

You shouldn't have to pay for the other half yourself - that's your roommates job ;)

Yes obliviously, but... O wait. Staffers give you a roomie when you don't got one. So.. My guess is that you got 8 weeks from registration before you need to have someone, else you get someone by random. But that's just a guess. Else you would pay half for a room that you should occupy with two.

SouthPaw

« Reply #5 on: 13.01.2011, 05:44:45 »

Room sharing is completely separate from payment. ;-)

There will be a point (at a guess, around one month before the convention) at which the EF team needs to provide the Hotel with a list of attendees. It's at that point that you'll be allocated a random roomie if you haven't already entered one into the registration system.

HTH,

Southie
--
SouthPaw, southie (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk
Pages: [1]   Go Up