Eurofurence Community > Musicians Forum

DJ panel on EF 17

(1/6) > >>

Wild-Wolf:
Hey guys,

as maybe some of you remember from last year, we had a DJ panel back then where people could take a sneak peak into DJ'ing or just try out the machinery and have fun.

I would like to continue the panel this year as well.

So everyone who's interested to bring their own gear along, or just want to help / would like to visit the event, feel free to leave a comment...

I would bring along a Traktor S4, Notebook and some Allen & Heath XD53 headphones.

Depending on the decision of BBF and others I might also perform live in the Piano Bar with some House and Chillout Tunes.

See ya!  #p

nifela:
Seeing how most DJs I knew said "Hey, you know what would be a great idea - a DJ panel!" right after I had mine (they never bothered to look at the time table or conbook), I don't think that anyone is going to read the forums or the conbook this year. I'm highly sceptical that anyone else would show up.

Also I only have a more or less crappy controller right now and I'm definitely not happy. My plans were to own something different right now, but unfortunately a profitable project just had to be delayed for over half a year - and social insurance costs an arm and a leg too...

Wild-Wolf:
awww, yes I remember last year but well, I'm just trying again ;)

Wild-Wolf:
The times / places are up now:

The DJ panel will be hosted on Saturday the 21th of August in room "Bonn" from 12pm till 1:30pm.

Also I will be mixing in the "Piano Bar" on Friday from 8 - 10pm.

Feel free to watch, talk with me, ask questions or whatever you feel like ;)

nifela:
Damn, now I have to take my laptop and Numark TotalControl with me. More stuff to carry!
I do hope that more people show up this time :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version