Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The charity team calling all artists  (Read 7882 times)

Pinky

• Charity Liaison
The charity team calling all artists
« on: 09.06.2011, 20:18:41 »

For this year's charity we are doing several events and activities. One of them is a Buddha lottery where everyone can buy tickets and win prizes. One prize we wanted to offer people is a sketch by an artist.

I ask all of you out there who are artists or know any artists if any of you could donate one sketch for charity. It would make more people buy tickets and thus generate more money for the animals. We would put your name on the list and during EF, whenever anyone wins an artist sketch, they can choose an artist to get it from. Once you are chosen we will take you off the list so that you only have to do one sketch (unless, of course, the unthinkable situation that you're completely bonkers and offer more than one sketch). The winner will then make contact with you for their free sketch.

If you want to donate, please contact Eosfoxx at EosFoxx@gmx.de. I know you are all busy with doing art before EF, and afterwards too, but if you could find it in your hearts to donate some sketches, the entire charity team will be very grateful - but not as grateful as the kitties.

Thank you in advance for your kindness and big hearts.
And so I say the things I say
And do the things I do
And if you do not like it, then
To hell, my dear, with you
Pages: [1]   Go Up