Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Down

Author Topic: Dragons hunting Foxes  (Read 53164 times)

Fauho

• webvos
Re: Dragons hunting Foxes
« Reply #45 on: 22.08.2007, 13:34:21 »

aaah but not if a lil cooneh sets a trap with the almighty cookies! :O

Aaaah so we're setting cookietraps now? Tempting...
Please do provide enough cookies, this fox has a serious apetite for tasty things  ;)
« Last Edit: 22.08.2007, 13:44:46 by Fauho »

Pinky

« Reply #46 on: 22.08.2007, 13:49:06 »

Please do provide enough cookies, this fox has a serious apetite for tasty things  ;)

Well ya'll have to watch it, coz so does the cooneh :P mwhhaha.....so no setting cookie traps, unless they've been set by a cooneh :P

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #47 on: 22.08.2007, 22:26:44 »

Well ya'll have to watch it, coz so does the cooneh :P mwhhaha.....so no setting cookie traps, unless they've been set by a cooneh :P

Heh, cooneh might have the chance to find a dog in his trap too :P... Hmm, cookies...
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Pinky

« Reply #48 on: 23.08.2007, 02:13:12 »

heheh :P

*hides in a pile of cookies*

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #49 on: 23.08.2007, 06:40:02 »

And what if chased by a dog? This big dog can take steps where you would probably need to take two ;D

True, but fox's steps are unpredictable even to the smartest dog  ;)

But dogs are known for having a good nose though, sniffing a fox from far away *mumbles "Just wish mine wasn't blocked half the time because of that stupid hayfe..."* Did I say that out loud?
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Okami

• Garou of the Silent Strider
« Reply #50 on: 02.09.2007, 13:25:04 »

I don't need to hunt anything. I'm riding on two dragons. Pirelli Dragon Supercorsa Pro. Hehehe...
If you hear a wolf howl, you can guess which pain he feels.

Arwooo~!

Kixt

« Reply #51 on: 12.09.2007, 18:50:49 »

I thought I'd let this OT die away now, but since we've got a shiny new thread here...

I plan on making some fire breathing stuff at EF. I understand you volunteer to be my target? :)

But tell me more about your methods of catching Dragons, and what you intend to do to them afterwards. You got me curious.

*purrrrr*

MAtch plus alcohol in your mouth is a good combo.

However, we careful, you can easily hurt yourself.

Suran

• Pawpet Show
    • YiffyToys.de®
« Reply #52 on: 12.09.2007, 18:52:43 »

I think alcohol would be the worst thing to breath fire with.
Fursuiter (2 Suits).
Dealer (YiffyToys.de and YiffyToys.us)

Kixt

« Reply #53 on: 12.09.2007, 18:54:16 »

You could always try gasoline as well :p.

But you have to know exactly what you're doing when you're a flame-spitter...One little mistake and you can have severely burns over your body or your face.

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
« Reply #54 on: 12.09.2007, 18:56:57 »

I plan on making some fire breathing stuff at EF. I understand you volunteer to be my target? :)
But tell me more about your methods of catching Dragons, and what you intend to do to them afterwards. You got me curious.
Uhm, I don't get it? Is your first sentence a reference to "how to catch me"? If yes the second doesn't make sense. (and it's not that easy anyway *hrhr*)
On the other hand, if you're serious about doing it, stay away from anything like alcohol, gasoline, etc. Don't try it without someone teaching you first!

We did some fire-breathing, Friday evening at the camp fire. There were very few furs there, though, due to the quite cold weather and other events happening simultanously. Usually I also include some "show how fire-proof dragon scales are" self-burning-act, but that would mean taking off my T-Shirt and it was way to cold for that. We had our share of fun, though.

*purrrr*

whitewulfe

« Reply #55 on: 12.09.2007, 18:58:45 »

I think alcohol would be the worst thing to breath fire with.

I'd rather deal with getting drunk as opposed to getting cancer, but that's just me ~_^

Kixt

« Reply #56 on: 12.09.2007, 19:09:10 »

Uhm, I don't get it? Is your first sentence a reference to "how to catch me"? If yes the second doesn't make sense. (and it's not that easy anyway *hrhr*)
On the other hand, if you're serious about doing it, stay away from anything like alcohol, gasoline, etc. Don't try it without someone teaching you first!

We did some fire-breathing, Friday evening at the camp fire. There were very few furs there, though, due to the quite cold weather and other events happening simultanously. Usually I also include some "show how fire-proof dragon scales are" self-burning-act, but that would mean taking off my T-Shirt and it was way to cold for that. We had our share of fun, though.

*purrrr*

No it was nothing of that, I just tried to give you an explination on how to spit fire at people :(

Sowwey

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
« Reply #57 on: 12.09.2007, 19:15:42 »

No it was nothing of that, I just tried to give you an explination on how to spit fire at people :(
Fire breathing is DANGEROUS! If done wrong you could DIE from it! When using liquid (as most persons do) the "getting yourself burned" is not even the most dangerous thing, but getting the petrol in your lungs. Thus it's nothing you should take lightly - and I also dislike it when people are making jokes like "don't choke" and try to be funny and stuff which actually increases the risk of doing exactly that.

Please only try fire breathing with someone who has long experience with it. Please always stay safe. And please don't spread information which you don't know for sure - someone else may try it and get serious problems because of it.

*purrrr*

Kixt

« Reply #58 on: 12.09.2007, 19:18:40 »

Yes, it's what I meant it can be really dangerous.

My friend was going on with gasoline, so to say, I puked...

=[

He was blowing fires and suddenly, I can't remember what happened, it just said FWSOH and a scream..

However, we were enough people to extinguish the flames, but Frank (my friend) had to be driven to the hospital..I remember when he pulled his hand over his forhead, it made me puke, he poured off skin and such.

Fauho

• webvos
« Reply #59 on: 12.09.2007, 23:46:25 »

Damn I was right there, if I knew it was you I had offered you a beer... Since I still have to talk with dragons, unless if they gonna eat me  :P
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5   Go Up