Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Forgotten my keys at the hotel  (Read 5935 times)

Locu Deer

• Crazy dark deer thingie
Forgotten my keys at the hotel
« on: 21.08.2011, 20:55:15 »

Said keys are in a drawer in the bedside table at room 527. Anyone who reads this, please tell that to a staffer immediately. I need them back as fast as i can. The keys are on a green key cord. There is a little badge with my nick and a plush rhino on it. Thank you
Greets from Locu the Doe ^^

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Re: Forgotten my keys at the hotel
« Reply #1 on: 23.08.2011, 03:35:46 »

You should call the hotel. Their number is on our webpage. If you left your keys in your room, them housekeeping will have found it and delivered it to the front desk. It'll either still be there, or it might have went into the lost-and-found box of Conops ... in that case, riffuchs would be the one to ask.
yours,

Cheetah

Locu Deer

« Reply #2 on: 25.08.2011, 16:59:12 »

The hotel found my keys finally What sucks is that i have to pay 15€ (!) because they send it unfree. Well, i need that keys. But i still think thats a bit unfair, paying so much for such a little item which will be 4 or 5 Euros shipping costs

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 25.08.2011, 17:28:09 »

The hotel found my keys finally What sucks is that i have to pay 15€ (!) because they send it unfree. Well, i need that keys. But i still think thats a bit unfair, paying so much for such a little item which will be 4 or 5 Euros shipping costs

They went all the way to help you out of your misery, and you're slamming them for not paying the shipping? Oh, come one, now that's really uncalled for.
yours,

Cheetah

Foxen

« Reply #4 on: 25.08.2011, 18:53:56 »

They went all the way to help you out of your misery, and you're slamming them for not paying the shipping? Oh, come one, now that's really uncalled for.

I agree with Cheetah - you should blame yourself for leaving the keys there instead...

Locu Deer

« Reply #5 on: 25.08.2011, 19:33:33 »

Okay okay, i am sorry. I am actually a bit short of money, makes me a bit... weird. No reason to start drama.
Pages: [1]   Go Up