Eurofurence Community > Musicians Forum

Dark Culture Music

(1/6) > >>

Nesias:
Hi everyone,
i got the chance to talk with Cheetha this year about the possibility of an Dance with Dark Culture Music (mainly Industiral, EBM and Agrotech but not limited to it).
As far as i got it, it is possible but we have to organize it, what would be what to play, whos dj, what did we need.
[ Cheetha if you read this please correct me if i say something wrong. ]
There is no chance that we get could get the Mainstage or the Piano Bar but one of the Sig Rooms would be possible.
Okay so far so good, now who would be interested? Who wants to be the DJ?

Druon:
Both my mate and me would certainly be interested to visit an event like that. From what I recall about the SIG-rooms the room "München" (where the GOH had the daily panels) would be one that actually offers enough space for some dancing with DJ, equipment and bystanders present.
Would staff be able to help out in terms of equipment for the event?

nifela:
I believe that further dance/party events didn't take place because of music licensing issues.

Cheetah:
Damn you're right. I totally forgot about that. Sorry.

Druon:
How much of an issue is it? Like, is there a way to solve it or do we have to dismiss the whole idea of having such event in a SIG-room?

Also while I can clearly see the main stage busy most days/evenings, maybe there still is some leeway at the later hours. I don't think the friends of Dark Culture Music would mind that much if there was some event starting around or just after midnight (worked for the Big Blue Dance, too) - that is of course if there still is a night when you are not rehearsing or otherwise using the stage unknown to the general public. Using this EF as example, I was specially thinking about the timeslot after the Fursuit Gameshow, which ended at about 23:30h.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version