Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just a small feedback :3  (Read 6214 times)

JTT

• GoH Relations
  • Jake The Tiger
Just a small feedback :3
« on: 23.08.2011, 00:44:32 »

Hey there,

just wanted to give ya a small feedback of my second eurofurence so far...

AWESOME  :D All of you have really made a good job and it was a fantastic event <3
I really liked the program, especially bitter lake and the pawpet-show! So a special thanks to all of those,
who made this possible, you really made a damn great job and that beside your normal job just for us! *hugs ya tight*

It was my first pawpet-show so far and I just know that the show of last year was told to be damn good, but i really loved the actual one! I can hardly imagine how
you have done this in your spare time.. Before the making-of i also thought, that all the voices would have been recorded, so i was even more impressed afterwards to see it was live... :3

A special thanks to all of the staff, especially those behind the scenes and also security ;3

btw was it just my impression or was the hotel-staff not as relaxed as last year?

Just some suggestions:

- is it possible to print the flags of the languages spoken on the badge? , so its possible to see directly how to speak to a fur from some distance 

- make Eurofurence longer beside of late-depature xD

- is it perhaps possible to arrange a breakfast-discount for the buffet-breakfast ? (just for booking in advance, so that the hotel can count with the money) - like normally 4   times breakfast is 68 EUR, so what about 45-50 EUR ?)

- at least one more day of big dancing party, why not every night?^^ Piano bar is nice, but not as nice as the "big" dancing partys... but i can understand if at least some of you wants to catch one night of sleep xD

striped regards ;)

Jake The Tiger

BigBlueFox

• Video Lead
  • Video Team
Re: Just a small feedback :3
« Reply #1 on: 23.08.2011, 02:09:53 »

About the dances:

In the past, we had the problem that the main stage area was busy all days except for Thursday and Saturday night. On Wednesday, there usually is the Pawpet Show rehearsal which usually goes all night (this time from 7pm to 7am, actually). Friday was "blocked" by Kage vs. 2, which was an open end show. Sunday is breakdown day, so there is no stage or PA left to run a dance in there.

This limited our possibilities when it comes to having more dances in there.

Because of that, we decided to have two more dances in the Piano Bar on Wednesday and Friday.

Now, due to well-known circumstances, we didn't have Kage vs. 2 as an all-night show this year, and only one event on Friday night. However, we still kept the idea of running the dance in the Piano Bar, because we think that it's a nice alternative to have both classic dances, and something I like to call "social dances": Dance, drink and talk to people.
Official Something

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 23.08.2011, 03:20:59 »

Hey there,

just wanted to give ya a small feedback of my second eurofurence so far...

AWESOME  :D All of you have really made a good job and it was a fantastic event <3
I really liked the program, especially bitter lake and the pawpet-show! So a special thanks to all of those,
who made this possible, you really made a damn great job and that beside your normal job just for us! *hugs ya tight*

Thank you so much for your kind words! We are all very happy it turned out this way, and we're glad to hear you had a great time!

- is it possible to print the flags of the languages spoken on the badge? , so its possible to see directly how to speak to a fur from some distance 

We haven't found a way of how to do this yet. If anybody knows of any professional badge printing software that supports our Evolis badge printer, please let us know.

- make Eurofurence longer beside of late-depature xD

I can understand why you'd like that, but I'm afraid we don't have the resources to do so :)

- is it perhaps possible to arrange a breakfast-discount for the buffet-breakfast ? (just for booking in advance, so that the hotel can count with the money) - like normally 4   times breakfast is 68 EUR, so what about 45-50 EUR ?)

We only run the convention, the breakfast is provided by the hotel. So we're the wrong ones to ask. The pricing is being made by the hotel, not by us.

- at least one more day of big dancing party, why not every night?^^ Piano bar is nice, but not as nice as the "big" dancing partys... but i can understand if at least some of you wants to catch one night of sleep xD

I think BigBluefox has answered this question quite well, so I'm not going to repeat it.

Anyway, thank you for your feedback!
yours,

Cheetah

Fairlight

• Pawpeteer
« Reply #3 on: 23.08.2011, 17:07:50 »

We haven't found a way of how to do this yet. If anybody knows of any professional badge printing software that supports our Evolis badge printer, please let us know.

Ask Twll.. his export for the CF con badges actually includes nationality flags, if I remember correctly.. so he definitely knows a way to do it. And since the export is PDF, I'd say it should work with any printer out there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up