Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Eurofurence Videos  (Read 62489 times)

CleanerWolf

• Camera Crew
  • Video Team
  • Lupine furry freak
Re: Eurofurence Videos
« Reply #30 on: 09.09.2011, 19:18:40 »

Eurofurence 17 - A chinese Furstory

Watch it on Youtube

or

Download (1080p H264 10MBit 700 MB)
Password to open the 7z: H3llsB1tch3s

Again it's mainly about fursuiters, starting slowly and somehow kitschy and then getting much faster after the second half during the furdance sequence. In the beginning there are some allusions to the glory days of Hongkong cinema of the 80s and 90s, probably only a few people will understand those "insider gags", but anyways, I had fun to create them :)

This time I decided to publish the Youtube version as "listed", if somebody should complain about this, I can still change it, but for now the video can be found by everybody.

Have fun  :)
Furry conventions are like light bubbles in a dark ocean.

Dhary Montecore

« Reply #31 on: 09.09.2011, 21:27:32 »

@Cleanerwolf: Awesome video. Seriously, the scenes, the camerahandling, the music selection, everything is really just awesome and that's very seldom with me.

Just one question, not just for Cleaner but for every videomaker out there: Why fursuits? Why do all the con-videos consist to 80-90% of fursuit-action? I love fursuits a lot but the fandom and especially conventions consist of so much more and there was so much more cool stuff happening all over the con not involving fursuits, but I never get to see that in the published videos. Just pondering. :3

Still, awesome video!

Suran

• Pawpet Show
    • YiffyToys.de®
« Reply #32 on: 09.09.2011, 21:28:55 »

Cool!
Great job on the fursuit dance!
The idea with the elevator was great too.

Announcement: I was asked to take down the Paw Pet Show.
I'm no longer allowed to show the original projection-screen footage.
I'll try to re-cut everything to use the filmed screens again (lots of work and I don't actually have the time to do it now).
Problem is also that uploading that much material in FullHD to YouTube takes ages.
So it will take at least until tuesday (probably longer) to put this online.
In the mean time I'll see about showing the Preview II instead. Back then I did not have and thus not use the footage in question.
If you use the link to the main video menu, everything should work and stay working.
Sadly all comments, likes and view-counts will be lost and everyone who linked directly to a video will get a permission error.

(edited by moderator)
« Last Edit: 09.09.2011, 22:53:08 by Cheetah »
Fursuiter (2 Suits).
Dealer (YiffyToys.de and YiffyToys.us)

Quincy the Raccoon

• I'm a raccoon... searching for yo trashies!
« Reply #33 on: 09.09.2011, 21:32:04 »

I agree totally with Dhary, but I downloaded it and stuffed it away between all my other EF 17 material. But you did an AWESOME job! Many thanks to that. (and yes, I'm the one at 2:15 (on the youtube vid))

Thank YOU!!!!!!

@ Suran: Pity you have to revert to the 2nd preview vid...  :(

(edited by moderator)
« Last Edit: 09.09.2011, 22:53:17 by Cheetah »
Ringtailed bandit, that's what I am :3

BigBlueFox

• Video Lead
  • Video Team
« Reply #34 on: 09.09.2011, 22:07:35 »

I think I should clarify a few things regarding the drama:

I raised my concern about releasing original material like those video clips simply because I don't see the reason to even think about releasing an official EF Pawpet Show DVD when a production already exists on the internet that has the same level of quality due to all the inserts and videos being used in that production. With all the videos that are already floating around on the internet (and everyone, please feel free to film the PPS and other shows at EF if you want, it's no problem!), little things like those inserts, videos or the audio are the only thing that might give people a reason to get one of those DVDs. As a result, I ditched the DVD project from my project pipeline. I don't need to re-invent the wheel.

I did NEVER ask for, or intended to have Surans videos removed or re-cut. And I think it's somewhat ridiculous to have the already finished video removed from Youtube. Whoever made that decision and approached Suran: please re-think your decision, it does NOT make any sense.

Official Something

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #35 on: 09.09.2011, 22:41:23 »

No, I asked Suran to take them down, not BBF. And Suran was not supposed to start a discussion about it. BBF specifically told me not to give Suran (or anybody else) these videos for use on youtube, but I missed it - for which I have to apologize. So, consequentially, when BBF notified me of the fact that I have acted against his will, I asked Suran to take the videos containing the HD intros down and only use the material filmed off the screen instead. This is a staff-internal issue, and there will be no further discussion on this board. I'm sorry for the invoncenience. This was all a 100% misunderstanding between me and BBF, nobody else's.

« Last Edit: 09.09.2011, 23:03:09 by Cheetah »
yours,

Cheetah

CleanerWolf

• Camera Crew
  • Video Team
  • Lupine furry freak
« Reply #36 on: 10.09.2011, 19:41:04 »

@Dhary, Suran, Sunwolf:
Thank you for the nice feedback  :)

Now I will try to answer Dharys question from my personal point of view, I cannot speak for the other videomakers.
For me it's a mix between personal preference and my role in the EF video team. While BBF is the guy who makes the official videos including all sorts of stuff, I am just trying to capture the overall atmosphere of the convention. My own videos are not meant as documentary, I try to create emotions in the first place, I try to visualise what makes conventions like EF so exciting for me. It's all about fun, harmony, love... and most fursuiters represent all this perfectly.

James The Dog

« Reply #37 on: 10.09.2011, 20:48:31 »

Finally got round to transferring my MiniDV tapes today. Uploaded my footage of the Banner Brawl, seeing as there doesn't seem to be any video of it anywhere else: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T2nNAr_D7Yg

BluePaw

« Reply #38 on: 11.09.2011, 12:37:21 »

had them online for a while now, just havn't seen this thread: http://www.youtube.com/user/BluePaw89?feature=mhee
a few bits of the dance competition and over an hour from the fursuit friendly dance^^

Suran

• Pawpet Show
    • YiffyToys.de®
« Reply #39 on: 11.09.2011, 15:49:46 »

"Leider ist dieses Video in Deutschland nicht verfügbar, da es Musik enthalten könnte, für die die GEMA die erforderlichen Musikrechte nicht eingeräumt hat."

Welcome to the club. ;)
Your video cannot be seen in Germany due to license-issues with the music between Google and GEMA.

(youtubeproxy.org doesn't work either.)
« Last Edit: 11.09.2011, 15:51:55 by Suran »
Fursuiter (2 Suits).

BluePaw

« Reply #40 on: 12.09.2011, 17:00:59 »

riiiiiiiighht, totally forgot about that.... stupid thing. anyone know if it is appealable?
poor germans :P btw, try using another proxy then? in worst cases try using TOR https://www.torproject.org/ that's a few steps above proxys :P problem is you need to be lucky to get a high enough DL speed thru it to actually see anything anyways.

CleanerWolf

• Camera Crew
  • Video Team
  • Lupine furry freak
« Reply #41 on: 13.09.2011, 01:27:30 »

Only 3 of your videos are blocked, the others are accessible.

Some more from me:
Eurofurence 17 - Alaea & Rynn

Watch it on Youtube

or

Download (1080p H264 10MBit 300 MB)
Password to open the 7z: F0xyL0v3

This is a side project from my other video "A chinese Furstory".
I had so much footage of my fursuiting friends Alpha Ki (Alaea) and Shadowfox (Rynn), therefore I decided to make an extra video out of it. Alpha Ki and Shadowfox spent alot of time and passion to create those beautiful fursuits and the way they interact with each other is just outstanding.
This little video is my tribute to them  :)

Suran

• Pawpet Show
    • YiffyToys.de®
« Reply #42 on: 13.09.2011, 06:18:00 »

Very nice font you found for the title.
Some footage of cause seems to be repeating from the Chinese Furstory -video.
Fursuiter (2 Suits).

CleanerWolf

• Camera Crew
  • Video Team
  • Lupine furry freak
« Reply #43 on: 13.09.2011, 12:35:34 »

@Suran:
The name of the font is "Foxgrunge"  ;D
I can send it to you if you want.
Yeah, the video is based on the first half of "A chinese furstory", therefore it uses the same music and partially the same footage. I did this to save time, because I had to do it quickly.

Alpha_Ki

• Dealers Den Supervisor
  • Dealers Den
  • Apfelwolf on duty
    • *art art art art art*
« Reply #44 on: 13.09.2011, 21:06:26 »

I had so much footage of my fursuiting friends Alpha Ki (Alaea) and Shadowfox (Rynn), therefore I decided to make an extra video out of it. Alpha Ki and Shadowfox spent alot of time and passion to create those beautiful fursuits and the way they interact with each other is just outstanding.
This little video is my tribute to them  Smiley

Nawwwwwwwwww.... Cleaner, that is so amazingly sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The video turned out awesome and lovely and heartwarming and ... *sigh*

Feel hugged and loved from Shadow and me a lot!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up