Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ringberg Revival 2012 (once again, the post-EF party in Suhl)  (Read 6533 times)

Onkel Kage

• Art Show
    • Unclekage.com

Once again, I am planning to visit the Ringberg with my parents on Monday, September 3, and to stay there that night.  I am already planning to bring along some Ameri-furs, and if I can manage it, I will bring along 2 the Ranting Gryphon.  We are still working on that (please message me privately if you are curious), but if we can, you can have the opportunity to watch us get drunk together and fall down the stairs onto the picturesque patio in the back of the hotel   ;D.

Last year the Crazy Horse opened specifically for us to have dinner, on the condition that we bring some fursuiters to visit.  I think that we can do that again this year!

If you want to join us for a night of fun, frivolity, and fine wine at one of the dearest homes Eurofurence has known, you are welcome!  Just remember this:  the Ringberg loves furries, and we want to keep it that way.  While this is not an official Eurofurence event, we expect everyone who attends to respect the Eurofurence code of conduct.  Let's keep all of our memories of the Ringberg as happy ones.

Here's what you need to do:

1)  Make your hotel reservation at the Ringberg for the night of September 3.  You are on your own for that!  You can do it conveniently online at https://secure.webres.net/webres/zimmer4/default.asp?LANG=A&HID=8943

2)  Send me a private message here to let me know that you are coming so I can let the Crazy Horse know how many to expect.  Also let me know if you will be 'suiting and would like to go down to visit them before dinner (we will eat at about 1800, and visit them at perhaps 1700 or so).   Please do not simply reply in this thread!  I may be a scientist, but I can barely operate a television-remote-control so this newfangled technology often escapes me.

I hope to see you there!

VulpesRex

Just to make sure that I am understanding this correctly:

Is this invitation aimed exclusively at fursuiters?

...Or would any polite, well-behaved EuroFURence attendee - even one who doesn't have a suit - be welcome?
Vulpine fortunes are precarious; people wish either to build monuments to us - or to hang us.

Xar

Just to make sure that I am understanding this correctly:

Is this invitation aimed exclusively at fursuiters?

...Or would any polite, well-behaved EuroFURence attendee - even one who doesn't have a suit - be welcome?

From what I saw the past two years, there was quite a number of fursuiters, but it's totally NOT a requirement. As far as I can say, everyone is welcome. There were plenty non-suiters too :)

The fursuiter thing is just about asking the Crazy Horse to open for us, as the Ringberg Revival always happens on the weekday they're closed, due to the way EF is scheduled. It seems they've never received a suiter's visit during the time EF was in Suhl, so last year they opened for us on the condition we'd bring some suiters there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up