Off Topic > Everything Else

World of Warcraft

<< < (2/2)

Ator:

--- Quote from: BigBlueFox on 26.08.2011, 15:29:23 ---I'm only playing World of Vorecraft.....

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Bostitch on 26.08.2011, 16:05:15 ---As someone who has been playing since release, and clocked over 400 days /played, can I give you one piece of advice?

Don't. Do. It.

--- End quote ---
D'uh. We're not gonna spend, like, EVERY HOUR OF OUR LIVES there :T
Just havin' fun and stuff. Some hours spent there can't hurt you too much. I'm not addicted to MMORPGs, so it's okay with me~!

Bostitch:
Yeah that's what I thought at first too. :p

BigBlueFox:

--- Quote from: Ator on 26.08.2011, 16:34:54 ---
--- Quote from: BigBlueFox on 26.08.2011, 15:29:23 ---I'm only playing World of Vorecraft.....

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

LOL!!! :D

Yes, THIS is my game! :)

Reeve:

--- Quote from: Bostitch on 26.08.2011, 17:45:40 ---Yeah that's what I thought at first too. :p

--- End quote ---

Well we're old players, we know how the game work, so...
I say I know I won't spend my life on it, and i talk from experience ^^

even when I used to play, I never went raiding. I just want to find a furry leveling-friendly guild. I'm sure a lot of furs are also playing, I just want to know on which server :p

Nienna87:
FINELLY i have a working comp ^^ and i have started playing again on Worlf of warchraft im on the server Darkmoonfaire , main char is on ally side as a Night elf Druid  called Tarienna

(i miss playing WoW,  i have not played now for 4 years  i took a break cus i need to get a new computor, but i do want to start playing again and in an old player too i guess got the first game from WoW just 1 year afther its release and ive played alot befor but when cataclysm came i played less due to (the computor and also i did have a life hehe so i dont play everyday when i get beck.)

just so you all know and also ill type here when i have a new computor that is good enough to play games at. i do hope i can join you alla in WoW some day soon an the same server (hopfully one i already have ) *hugs*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version