Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Negative experiences (shops/bars)  (Read 4042 times)

leopard

Negative experiences (shops/bars)
« on: 28.08.2011, 15:28:06 »

Hello, just thought that did anyone else got bad service at bar ("one" was name if I remember right, heavily tattooed bartender), right next to the hotel (Not that "fan" sport bar that was really nice place) Anyway, like rude service and drinks without alcohol (and later I heard that [removed by moderator] )
« Last Edit: 28.08.2011, 15:49:49 by Cheetah »

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Re: Negative experiences (shops/bars)
« Reply #1 on: 28.08.2011, 15:48:43 »

Warning: Since we do not want to get sued by any local businesses, please only state FACTS. Do not post rumours, hearsay or vague speculations.

That means, if you had any negative experiences, state the place, the time and what happened to you. Any speculations like "people with round noses got more alcohol in their drinks like people with pointy noses" will be removed. Only post your own first-hand experiences. Do not post about other people's experiences.
« Last Edit: 28.08.2011, 15:52:00 by Cheetah »
yours,

Cheetah

leopard

Re: Negative experiences (shops/bars)
« Reply #2 on: 28.08.2011, 16:08:22 »

Well, that drink part was my own experience, drink itself was shown on menu and bartender did spell it so drink was right and there wasn't alcohol. and 5 others on table was bit confused about drinks as well (but not sure if is count as rumors if I say others opinion about drinks so I'll skip those.

We left after those drinks and chance bar.

Edit, oh, Minor edit
« Last Edit: 28.08.2011, 16:19:10 by leopard »
Pages: [1]   Go Up