Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down

Author Topic: EF17 group photo  (Read 16497 times)

Ralesk

Re: EF17 group photo
« Reply #15 on: 13.09.2011, 22:29:15 »

I'm sorry to be a spoilsport here, but it seems to me that the quality of this image is not quite good.  Is it a technical reason, or a mishap with the settings on the camera or your RAW converter?  Most of the faces are so incredibly washed out I have a hard time recognising people.

Also, this time I really missed the countdown.  “Don't move!”, you shouted, which I interpreted as an advice in the vague, noisy context of it all, there was no other sign of you being ready to take our photo — and a few moments later you shouted “Thank you, everyone!” and it was over.  On the other hand, we did have a proper three-two-one! countdown during the fursuit group photo.
German phone number: +49 176 3961 9927
Telegram: @ralesk Twitter: @ralesk82 Skype: ralesk

Sera

« Reply #16 on: 14.09.2011, 18:36:05 »

haha, im pulling quite the amusing face... :P

Thalian

• Photographer
  • General Staff
  • Fotoköter
« Reply #17 on: 16.09.2011, 12:38:50 »

I'm sorry to be a spoilsport here, but it seems to me that the quality of this image is not quite good.  Is it a technical reason, or a mishap with the settings on the camera or your RAW converter?  Most of the faces are so incredibly washed out I have a hard time recognising people.

You look at a 21 Megapixel photo at 100% magnification. The photo was taken with a 14mm ultra wide angle lens, to capture the lobby and the balconies all at once. If you really expect a perfect pixel-by-pixel usability from a photo like this, then feel free to donate a Hasselblad H4D-60 with the proper lens for next year's group photo ;)
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up