Eurofurence Community > Special Interests

Amateur (Ham) Radio?

(1/8) > >>

A. Rakiri:
Any fur going to EF, are any of you Radio Hams? :3

I am :3 and i would like to know and meet any of you who are radio hams at EF :)

StrobeFox:
Will be this year :)

Clover:
Sorry for the late reply, but I just stumbled upon this topic browsing through the forums.

Not a Ham here, but totally interested by the RF subject. Feel free to poke me and bring up the subject  :)

Ralesk:
I've kinda always wanted to know what this is all about, but I never ended up getting into it.  If you can shed some light on it somehow for a total newb (I'm in software development — nerdy, but not too much to do with hardware and my electronics knowledge is rather weak), I'd be interested to sit down with you guys and listen, sometime at the con :)

(Much better than trying to decode Wikipedia articles and whatnot. They tend to be kinda dry and all that.)

White_Dragon:
Yeah I'm open to talk the subject, it would be rather interesting you will find me running around with ICOM IC-92 WHF unless circumstances changes and some peoples decides uses some offset CTCS US version radios, braking communication down. (PMR)

Just give me a poke I will try look the forum when on EF and also Use our Notice board next to Elevators opposite stage to announce any event or messages.   

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version