Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Sharing a table at the Dealer's Den!  (Read 4773 times)

pareldraakje

Sharing a table at the Dealer's Den!
« on: 17.01.2012, 14:33:30 »

Hello all!

I would like to have a -small- (50cm x 50cm or something) space at the dealer's den, where I could put some of my merchandising.
As I'm not too popular, I don't expect many people to come though, and I don't really want to sit at a table all the time and miss all the fun on EF.

Therefore, I would like to find someone who wants to sit at the dealer's den at his/her own table, but could sacrifice a little space and wants to take my orders and give the pre-orders to people who come to pick them up :3
I'd provide you with coffee and cookies every now and then :D

If nobody wants to sacrifice space, we could also host a "shared" table, where 1 person takes care of 4 people's stuff. Of course, I'd expect you all to be trustworthy. We could make a timetable, so there's always someone available to take orders/give pre-ordered stuff to the clients.

I personally would be selling custom fleece hats, plushie conbadges, maybe some small plushies in angry-birds style (http://www.furaffinity.net/view/7142718, but of foxes, skunks etc). I might add more merchandise whenever I have the time. I will put one example of each on the table, and pictures of other/past examples. I will have some 'basic' merchandise available which can be sold at the spot (and if all is sold, it could be crossed out on the example sheets :)). The pre-ordered merchandise will also be there, with the commissioner's EF badge name on a tag or something, so it's easy to pick up. The pre-ordered merchandise can just be picked up, while the people making new custom orders would have to pay.

So, I hope I wasn't rambling too much and all is clear.

If you'd be interested at all, please post here. I'd love to hear back from you.
If you'll have a table and want to take me in, then please also let me know :)

Slots:
1. Pareldraakje
« Last Edit: 17.01.2012, 14:35:33 by pareldraakje »
Pages: [1]   Go Up