Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Local travel  (Read 4621 times)

silverfoxwolf

• Video Team
  • SFW
    • Silverfoxwolf
Local travel
« on: 19.01.2012, 22:32:49 »

Quick question, the Intercity hotel has mention of the travel pass, it this possible to obtain through the main hotel as well? I might want to travel around a bit by public transport.
More is more.

Wawik

• ConStore & Sales
  • Obviously I _was_ a god after all.
Re: Local travel
« Reply #1 on: 19.01.2012, 23:08:55 »

As far as the travel pass for the Intercity goes - No. That's one of their main selling points.  ;D

I'm sure that the Maritim will happily sell you daily or weekly passes however, at an appropriate price. Or you might just buy them on the tram.

I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.

SouthPaw

« Reply #2 on: 19.01.2012, 23:09:22 »

Quick question, the Intercity hotel has mention of the travel pass, it this possible to obtain through the main hotel as well? I might want to travel around a bit by public transport.

You can buy Single, Daily, Weekly and Monthly tickets from the Ticket Machines on board the trams, and at selected stops. If memory serves, they're multilingual though they only accept cash (only one note per transaction too!) and Geldkarten.

A Day ticket (valid until 4am the day after first validation) is 3,60€; a concession Day ticket (required for Children aged 6 to 14, dogs not in a basket, pushchairs, bikes or bike trailers) is 2,90€ (NB: Bikes are not allowed on public transport between 6am and 8am, nor between 2pm and 6pm, Mondays to Fridays, excluding public holidays); a small group ticket (valid for up to 5 people) is 9,50€; and a Weekly ticket is 13,00€.

HTH,

Southie

--
SouthPaw, southie (at) southie (dot) me (dot) uk

silverfoxwolf

• Video Team
  • SFW
    • Silverfoxwolf
« Reply #3 on: 20.01.2012, 22:36:02 »

Southie, you are a gem. I'll pick up a weekly ticket on arrival and them I'm sorted for the whole con *awards you a cup.. nae a mug of tea*.
More is more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up