Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi folks  (Read 25927 times)

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
Re: Hi folks
« Reply #15 on: 17.07.2007, 12:21:46 »

205?!?!  *blinks* Wow, and I thought I was tall at 183.... I feel short all of a sudden....

Yeah, you're not the only one... I think I might be overlooking all the furs during the parade... I sure hope the doors are high enough in the hotel ;D otherwise I might encounter some serious headaches again... :-\.

Barney, you remind me of one of my school-mates... He is ~200 cm high and every time he has to bend to ener a bus, go through the doors and such... Being high is sometimes a way big drawback.
Phantom of LiveJournals and EF forums...

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #16 on: 17.07.2007, 12:28:41 »

Barney, you remind me of one of my school-mates... He is ~200 cm high and every time he has to bend to ener a bus, go through the doors and such... Being high is sometimes a way big drawback.

Yeah, I know all the advantages and disadvantages already. Life could have been a little easier when I only have been 10 cm shorter... but hey, at least now people will notice me as a fursuiter ;D (andprobably remember me afterwars ;D)
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #17 on: 17.07.2007, 12:34:44 »

Yeah, I know all the advantages and disadvantages already. Life could have been a little easier when I only have been 10 cm shorter... but hey, at least now people will notice me as a fursuiter ;D (andprobably remember me afterwars ;D)

You are right there... when do you ever see a 2 meter walking hairy dog? That is certainly one thing One will remember. (They might confuse you with Chewbacca the Wookiee from starwars...)

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #18 on: 17.07.2007, 12:40:13 »

You are right there... when do you ever see a 2 meter walking hairy dog? That is certainly one thing One will remember. (They might confuse you with Chewbacca the Wookiee from starwars...)

But Chewbacca has brown fur and mine is black... with some brown accents... And Chewie doesn't have pointy ears and a pointy muzzle...

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #19 on: 17.07.2007, 15:17:52 »

But Chewbacca has brown fur and mine is black... with some brown accents... And Chewie doesn't have pointy ears and a pointy muzzle...

OK, they might not mistake you for Chewie, but for some other wookiee... Doesnt matter whether you have pointy ears or not. People confuse my white wolf fursuit with polar bear all the time  8)

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #20 on: 17.07.2007, 16:01:00 »

OK, they might not mistake you for Chewie, but for some other wookiee... Doesnt matter whether you have pointy ears or not. People confuse my white wolf fursuit with polar bear all the time  8)

Hmm, that might look funny, a big black dog giving a hug to a smaller white wolf ;D. I hope your accept hugs?

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #21 on: 17.07.2007, 16:05:53 »

Hmm, that might look funny, a big black dog giving a hug to a smaller white wolf ;D. I hope your accept hugs?

Yup... Lokosicek is a wolf equivalent of MightyTauren (see this vid at YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCQ2b1JKzko ), so he likes to hug A LOT!!!

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #22 on: 17.07.2007, 20:16:20 »

Yup... Lokosicek is a wolf equivalent of MightyTauren (see this vid at YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCQ2b1JKzko ), so he likes to hug A LOT!!!

I'll remember that ;D.

Lokosicek

• Lokosicek at WikiFur
« Reply #23 on: 17.07.2007, 20:47:45 »

I'll remember that ;D.

Please do that, but please remember that wuffie is very thin and weights only 65 kg (~130 pounds), so any wild pouncing is out of the question  8)

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #24 on: 17.07.2007, 20:56:25 »

Please do that, but please remember that wuffie is very thin and weights only 65 kg (~130 pounds), so any wild pouncing is out of the question  8)

Hmm, don't worry, this big dog will be very carefull ;D. I won't pounce anyone.

whitewulfe

« Reply #25 on: 18.07.2007, 21:09:29 »

My 'ead barely clears the transit doors here... Well, at least the older GMC and MCI busses, the newer "low floor" and articulating MCIs I can clear easily...  I'd hate to imagine what someone 20cm/8" taller than me would have to deal with...

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #26 on: 18.07.2007, 21:13:07 »

Well, all I can say that you miss a lot, I usually don't if I don't watch out :-\... doorposts, low hanging lamps, low hanging advertisement in the supermarket... not to mention clothing and shoes... and fursuits of course.

whitewulfe

« Reply #27 on: 19.07.2007, 04:26:00 »

Well, all I can say that you miss a lot, I usually don't if I don't watch out :-\... doorposts, low hanging lamps, low hanging advertisement in the supermarket... not to mention clothing and shoes... and fursuits of course.

Yeah, that doesn't quite sound like all too much fun...
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up