Off Topic > Everything Else

Magdeburg eatery recommendations

<< < (2/5) > >>

o'wolf:

--- Quote from: The santa fox on 31.05.2012, 00:01:49 ---Is there anything inherently bad about the food at the hotel? In regards to the quality.
--- End quote ---

Not at all, the food at the hotel is really great and worth its price (try the burger!) However, if you are on a rather tight budget, prefer a different style of cooking, or just need to get away from it all for an hour or so, there are plenty restaurants in the direct vicinity. I enjoyed the Italian ("La Piazza", if Google Maps is right) next to the fountain very much.

Quincy the Raccoon:

--- Quote from: The santa fox on 31.05.2012, 00:01:49 ---If I may be as rude, as to push another question into the thread; Is there anything inherently bad about the food at the hotel? In regards to the quality.

--- End quote ---
The quality sems to be good, but it's the pricing that gets ya!  :-[

Miles T.F. Baxxter:

--- Quote from: SunWolf on 30.05.2012, 21:35:19 ---Well, atleast I can recomment you the small café near Kaufland with every morning a very cheap breakfast! (fresh out the oven-bread!!!)

--- End quote ---

Oh? Do you know what it was called?

--- Quote from: The santa fox on 31.05.2012, 00:01:49 ---If I may be as rude, as to push another question into the thread; Is there anything inherently bad about the food at the hotel? In regards to the quality.

--- End quote ---

I didn't eat there much. I think the breakast buffet was okay-ish, but expensive. The burgers they were selling in the middle of the lobby were pretty bad though (big and dry, without much in the way of condiments, veggies, or fries), and the opening day barbecue looked pretty underwhelming (but I didn't actually try any of it).

Quincy the Raccoon:
Hmmmmm........ the name of the place near Kaufland? That's a good question, never looked at the name though.... but it's very near KL so you can't miss it. I've seen more furs eating their breakfast so maybe another fur knows the name?

Leophan:
Any places that offers German food? Or is it all burgers and Italian?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version