Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Photographer Round Table  (Read 18731 times)

Tekumseh

• The Daily Eurofurence
Re: Photographer Round Table
« Reply #15 on: 22.06.2012, 11:34:37 »

Sounds like fun - count me in.
I'm a hobby-photographer, who unfortunately has too little time to take photos and needs far too long for post-processing. Always eager to try out and learn new things - so having lots of people around with lots of different experience is the place for me. For beginners I might have some useful hints and stuff, but for advanced people... well - lets see what a bit of creative talk will bring :)

A few years back Batian_Lion and me were holding a small SIG about photography. Our mission was to reach those "point-shoot-upload entire SD-Card" users and give them a little "guilty" feeling and give them some ideas about sorting and basic post-processing of images (tilt, crop, basic colour and lighting) - thing which you could do an a matter of few minutes and which would make about 90% of photos on the internet much better. Unfortunately (and maybe predictable) those people were not interested in the SIG,  so we ended up with some quite enthusiastic hobbyists - quite some levels above of what we were prepared for *g* It was fun anyway :)
In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillnesse, and humilitie. (Shakespeare)

Stripe Kazama

• It's a me! Stripey!
« Reply #16 on: 22.06.2012, 15:11:59 »

I'd love to join in on this as I am a hobby photographer :). Got a fair few good pictures I've taken that I can bring.
Hug The Tiger And Get A Free Lollipop.

neweinstein

• Fursuit Photoshooting
  • Crazy Scientist
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #17 on: 25.06.2012, 17:43:17 »

I have send another email to the events team as I still have no answer after three weeks ... I will come back with more info and if this event will happen or not as soon as I got an answer

EIN
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)

Tekumseh

• The Daily Eurofurence
« Reply #18 on: 26.06.2012, 11:53:31 »

Programming is Riffuchs' domain. He is also organizer of BerliCon which took place last weekend - so I think he was a bit busy with that :)
In peace, there's nothing so becomes a man, as modest stillnesse, and humilitie. (Shakespeare)

neweinstein

• Fursuit Photoshooting
  • Crazy Scientist
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #19 on: 03.07.2012, 11:05:02 »

I got a reply from Riffuchs and they are interested in me running that panel ... so everything looks quite promising now. I updated the first post so there are no longer that many uncertainties in it.

Now its time to start a slightly more detailed planning

EIN
„Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited, whereas imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand." (Albert Einstein, 1931)

Kinase

« Reply #20 on: 06.07.2012, 15:54:44 »

I might be interested in partecipating.

Ga-O

« Reply #21 on: 15.08.2012, 01:12:27 »

I would like to participate :)

Tekumseh

• The Daily Eurofurence
« Reply #22 on: 22.08.2012, 11:37:05 »

Unfortunately I will most likely not be able to attend the roundtable :(
I hope to meet you, neweinstein, somewhere/somewhen at the con though!

Khaki

• Furry Con Photos from Around the World
« Reply #23 on: 26.08.2012, 23:12:55 »

This sounds fun, and I'd love to attend! When's it scheduled?

I'll also be running a more lecture-and-exercise-style panel on photography, 4PM on Friday :)

neweinstein

• Fursuit Photoshooting
  • Crazy Scientist
    • Furaffinity account
« Reply #24 on: 26.08.2012, 23:39:40 »

This sounds fun, and I'd love to attend! When's it scheduled?
I'll also be running a more lecture-and-exercise-style panel on photography, 4PM on Friday :)

I know ... because of your panel (which is 4PM on Thursday btw) mine got scheduled on Saturday (12:00 - 13:30) and not at the beginning like I requested.  ;D

It would maybe be good if we get in contact in advance so that we dont do things doubled. Do you have Skype?

EIN
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up