Off Topic > Everything Else

Bring me your clocks

(1/3) > >>

Locu Deer:
As some of you know, i am collecting and repairing old clocks and sometimes watches. If you have a broken clock or watch, i will pack out my transportable work shop at EF. If you want to get rid of a broken clock/watch, give it to my collection :)

Speak with Locutus Deer for that, thats me ^^

Vustex:
I have clocks an watches and whatnot.

Once I crafted a Kyle Clock. The South Park character Kyle. Would be happy to just give it. Batteries are out and can't bother to put in new ones. But that's okay as long as it can decorate for ya?

Locu Deer:

--- Quote from: Vustex on 19.06.2012, 03:23:20 ---I have clocks an watches and whatnot.

Once I crafted a Kyle Clock. The South Park character Kyle. Would be happy to just give it. Batteries are out and can't bother to put in new ones. But that's okay as long as it can decorate for ya?

--- End quote ---

Thanks a lot, it will get a nice place here, maybe i will put some mechanics in and "upgrade" it :D

How can we meet up? Its always hard finding people at big cons

Vustex:
Thanks for taking my clock!

On the subject of location, I have no more of an idea myself. I interpreted your OP that you were going to set up shop in one place with your transportable work shop. How about you agree to hang in a certain area at one time and I'll do my best to find my way there?

Locu Deer:
I am mostly sitting at one of the big round tables, with a bag, waiting for people. Or just browsing around. Will be pretty difficult

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version