Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: confirm my reservation  (Read 5016 times)

metalwolfify

confirm my reservation
« on: 10.07.2012, 17:57:51 »

Hello dear furs,

I would like to know if I get a confirm for my reservation in the Maritim Hotel Maagdenburg?
I know I have to bring my ID.
And at what time we can get in, and have to leave the room by coming and going?
 I read the rules about the room!
maybe you noticed, my English is bad!!! Sorry!!!

I have also ordered badges for our fursuit, do I get a confirm about that?? So I know it is allright?
It is the first time that we come to a convention, and I'm a fur who like to have her travelpapers in order!! (I have my vaccinations)  ;)

I try to look for the answers, but coudn't find them!!!!!(now excuses, but I'm very busy at the moment) You to! I know

Already thanks!!!!
And hope to meet you all!!

Metalwolfify, they call me Metal

o'wolf

• Pawpeteer
  • Community Communications
    • Wölfisch
Re: confirm my reservation
« Reply #1 on: 10.07.2012, 18:13:49 »

I would like to know if I get a confirm for my reservation in the Maritim Hotel Magdeburg?

As Eurofurence is is handling your reservation the hotel isn't able to give you any information at this point. If you are unsure about your status, please check your status at the registration page and contact reg@eurofurence.org by e-mail  if something doesn't seem right or if you have further questions.

I know I have to bring my ID.

Indeed.

And at what time we can get in, and have to leave the room by coming and going?

According to http://www.maritim.com/en/hotels/germany/hotel-magdeburg, check in for the hotel room is from 3 pm, check out is until noon.

I have also ordered badges for our fursuit, do I get a confirm about that?? So I know it is allright?

Please contact fursuit-team@eurofurence.org by e-mail if you have questions regarding fursuit badges.

It is the first time that we come to a convention, and I'm a fur who like to have her travelpapers in order!

Don't worry and have fun :)
Is it that things really change? Or does the outside rearrange?
Is perception genuine? Or does truth lie deep beneath the skin?
— Alexander James Adams, Blood and Passion

Aragon R. Tigerseye

• Pawpeteer
  • Fursuit support
  • *squeak*
Re: confirm my reservation
« Reply #2 on: 11.07.2012, 01:50:31 »

If you have registered your fursuit for a fursuit badge and uploaded a picture (which you did), you will get your badge at the registration / fursuitbadge desk.
You can always login to http://fursuit.eurofurence.org to check and / or change your entry before the deadline (24th of August, 8pm MET).
Fursuit-Team
Pawpet-Team
Conbook Reading Service
General Chaos
Bad English
Pages: [1]   Go Up