Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ringberg Revival 2012 (post-EF party in Suhl): Who is going??  (Read 11561 times)

Onkel Kage

• Art Show
    • Unclekage.com

Are you going to be joining us at the Ringberg on Monday evening (September 3)?  Some people have asked me who all is going to be joining us.  It would be rude of me to post names without making sure it is all right with each individual, so...if you are going and want the world to know, sound off here!

Here are some folks that I know are going:
Me.   ;D
2 the Ranting Gryphon
Gideon
Oma & Opa Kage
André (of course!)

We're arriving around 14:00, but you can come any time.  Remember, you're responsible for making your own room arrangements (which you can do at http://www.caesar-data.com/cgi-bin/buchen.cgi?ringbergsuhl), and for helping to maintain the good opinion of Furries that the folks at the Ringburg have.  Also, as they did last year, Mr. and Mrs. Möller will be opening the Crazy Horse just for us for dinner starting around 18:00, with a little fursuit-outing beforehand at 17:00 for those who will be bringing suits.

Remember, fursuits are welcome but not required.  The only thing required is that you have fun!

Kiantis

• FA profile

Going.

TiBoth

• Con Ops Second
  • Programming

*Woof*

I'd love to come again, but last year Riffuchs and me arrived at about 21:30 and (nearly) all the fun was over. We had to bring Con eqipment back to Berlin first...

Have fun everyone, take pictures (or videos) and post them. : )

*wags*
 TiBoth

Atkelar

• Fursuit Photoshooting
  • Fursuit Gameshow Lead / Fursuit Photoshoot Lead
    • LiveJournal page

Will be there!

Henrieke

• Pawpet Show
    • FA page

Karpour and I want to come, but it depends on our carpoolers (Magferret and Tabbiefox) as well. Help me convince them!

Kinase

I'll be there me too

Stripe Kazama

• It's a me! Stripey!

I'll come if there's anyone that could give me a ride there and to a nearby major city with an airport that has flights to Denmark :P.
Hug The Tiger And Get A Free Lollipop.

Jumpy

• Registration Lead
  • Registration

I'll come if there's anyone that could give me a ride there and to a nearby major city with an airport that has flights to Denmark :P.

Like I just said on IRC  :)

You will have to get to Berlin by train yourself on Monday Sept 3, because my car will be full. We'll agree on a meeting spot, probably at some major Berlin train station around noon, and I can pick you up there.

For the trip back, you get your pick of either Leipzip Intl., or Berlin Schoenefeld or Tegel airports, although because of the construction going on at the Berlin airport I really recommend Leipzip (LEJ). It would be ideal if your return flight leaves in the afternoon, as then we don't have to leave Suhl at an ungodly hour. I'll drop you off at the airport on the way back.

Anyone else wanna hitch a ride from Berlin? Got 3 seats left in the car, if you don't have too much luggage. Leaving Berlin around noon on Sept 3, and going back Sept 4 via Leipzig. Exakt timing of return trip will be determined by flight times. Please don't make them TOO early.

This'll be fun.
"The squirrel that you kill in jest, dies in earnest." (Henry David Thoreau)

Henrieke

• Pawpet Show
    • FA page

We're coming! :)

Weatoef

• technical 'possum

Will be there, if I can find my way there :D

VulpesRex

I still need to secure a reservation at the Ringberg (and I have to do that from a secure computer terminal, probably from my workplace) but I should know tomorrow if I can go.  I have the time; my flight back from Frankfurt is on Wednesday, Sept 5th.

Not sure just how I'll get to Suhl, at the moment - but there are trains throughout the day, as a last resort.  The folks who work for DeutchesBahn have always treated me well, even if we don't speak the same language - Railroad Men Stick together!

(Uh...Not like that, you know what I mean!)
Vulpine fortunes are precarious; people wish either to build monuments to us - or to hang us.

Wawik

• ConStore & Sales
  • Obviously I _was_ a god after all.

Hmm.. pondering this actually, for this year...

Anyone willing to share a twin?
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.

VulpesRex

Room Reservation confirmed; I shall be there.
Vulpine fortunes are precarious; people wish either to build monuments to us - or to hang us.
Pages: [1]   Go Up