Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The Savannah Revolution presents: ROCK'N'ROME!  (Read 12059 times)

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
The Savannah Revolution presents: ROCK'N'ROME!
« on: 22.08.2012, 09:22:05 »

Eurofurence welcomes "The Savannah Revolution", a collective of highly talented furry musicians, singers and songwriters, who have teamed up exclusively to present you this very special show.  Supported by guest stars Fox Amoore and Alexander James Adams, they will take you on a journey through the history of furry music ranging from classics first heard on the early "Furry Fantasies" CDs and "The Fauna Project" up to a full range of exciting new songs that have never been performed in public
before. Equally broad will be the variety of styles including sweeping ballads, folk rock, classic pop, hard rock, ska, punk, metal and lots of genre-defying goodness!

(Poster Art courtesy of EosFoxx)
« Last Edit: 22.08.2012, 09:31:49 by Cheetah »
yours,

Cheetah

draconigen

• Webmaster
  • Website Team
Re: The Savannah Revolution presents: ROCK'N'ROME!
« Reply #1 on: 22.08.2012, 09:43:07 »

I lack the required amount of Leg Humping Power to show my love and gratitude for bringing that awesome show back.

LeTigre

• *Mrrrr ... Meow*
« Reply #2 on: 22.08.2012, 10:02:21 »

The picture is unrealistic: Instead of Hands, everybody should rise his  smart phone :P
"No one looks back on their life and remembers the nights they got plenty of sleep"

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #3 on: 22.08.2012, 10:45:36 »

The picture is unrealistic: Instead of Hands, everybody should rise his  smart phone :P

Oh, so I'm not the only one who has recognized this new trend at concerts? :) Is there already an app that will record video while displaying a little "HAIL SATAN" symbol? :)

(The picture is unrealistic anyways, since it's going to be a seated concert. We'd love to have people standing and get directly to the front of the stage, but we tried that at one of the earlier Heather Alexander concerts, and it turned out, the people simply didn't have the strength and energy after a full day of EF - and sat down on the floor instead. So we figured having the audience seated is the lesser of two evils. But everyone is absolutely encouraged to stand up from their chairs when they feel like it.)
yours,

Cheetah

Ziggy_wolf

• Hail Satan
« Reply #4 on: 22.08.2012, 11:08:16 »

Woah dude, thats fluffing awsome man. I need to hug you guys for setting this up! Although having a moshpit would be cool, I have to agree a seated concert is more practical, when you`ve been runing arround all day. So looking forward to this =>_<= \m/

Oh yea, could we get some samples up here please? #p
« Last Edit: 22.08.2012, 11:16:58 by Ziggy_wolf »
I had nothing to do with either the three little pigs or little red riding hood. Honestly I`m a nice guy, who just happens to love pork, and hooded women. It was all a misunderstanding, I swear!

Zefiro

• Pawpeteer
  • IT Department
  • I'm a dragon
    • Zefiros Höhle
« Reply #5 on: 22.08.2012, 11:47:03 »

Oh, so I'm not the only one who has recognized this new trend at concerts? :)

*purrrrr*

JonathanO

« Reply #6 on: 22.08.2012, 16:34:22 »

can't see the photo

Blaster-Hedgie

« Reply #7 on: 22.08.2012, 17:50:34 »

Wow. My German is pretty rusty, but I think I managed to translate it.
Pages: [1]   Go Up