Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wanted - Dance coordinator for EF 19 and future EFs  (Read 5785 times)

BigBlueFox

• Video Lead
  • Video Team

• Do you have basic knowledge about DJ Equipment?
  • Did you ever set up a PA System?
  • Do you plan to attend EF 19 from Tuesday to Sunday?
  • Do you hang out in the lobby or bar a lot?
  • Are you able to work independently?

Then you might be the person we are looking for.

Eurofurence is looking for a Dance coordinator.

On Wednesday, Friday and Sunday, we will have three DJs spinning each night. Typically, there are three timeslots from 20:00 to 2:00.

You will receive a timetable for those three days. It is your job to coordinate with the DJs which type of equipment they need, to make sure it is there in time, to set it up and make sure it works. If the DJs have any questions, it’s your job to answer them as good as you can and organize all the equipment they need. It’s also your job to monitor the bar a little bit. This doesn’t mean that you’re supposed to nonstop observe the DJs while they are playing. But you need to make sure that every DJ is there in time for his timeslot, that they can start their sets in time, that they stick to a certain volume and musical style, and in case of problems such as one DJ not showing up, it is your job to find an alternative solution.

I am looking for a person who can make decisions on their own, solve problems quickly and easily, without me having to be present all the time. Equipment will be provided, and you will be briefed, but at the con, you have to be able to manage things yourself, know where to find things when you need them, set them up and return them to their previous location once the dances are over.

Do you think you can do this? Do you want to help a con when the only payment you'll get are the smiles on people's faces? Then let me know. :)

Send an email to the videoteam: video @ eurofurence . org!
Official Something
Pages: [1]   Go Up