Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Erm....Hello!  (Read 4425 times)

Arctic Steve

Erm....Hello!
« on: 05.09.2012, 02:13:41 »

Hi all. No doubt some of you read my name on the back of a bit of paper which Kage read from.... I found it hillarious when I saw the video last night. I hope the paper itself was saved.

Let me introduce myself..

Arctic Steve.. i'm not very creative when it comes to usernames.. basically I love winter and my name is Steve so that's how Arctic Steve came to mind. I'm an Arctic Fox/Husky hybrid.

I've always had a love for Anthro since my childhood. I didn't think nothing of it till a certain unmentionable TV show aired and i researched the truth - I never knew there was a worldwide community and it had a name! I was too shy and nervous to join in so I tended to lurk around here and there. Eventually work, financial issues and other interests such as the motorbike and Kickboxing changed my life and got more priority so I drifted from the fandom.

The interest was rekindled when I got Minecraft and setup a Tekkit Server. People joined, we got talking and it hit me then that I had missed out on so much. Many hours was spent watching past con videos on Youtube and after a recent holiday, I decided it's time to emerge from behind my monitor and join in with all the fun!

I'm a 32yo single male from Leeds, West Yorkshire. I'm a Mobile Service Engineer by trade and interests involve Music (1950's to present), Minecraft, Motorbikes, restoring old vehicles and Electronics.
« Last Edit: 24.09.2012, 09:53:38 by Arctic Steve »

silverfoxwolf

• Video Team
  • SFW
    • Silverfoxwolf
Re: Erm....Hello!
« Reply #1 on: 07.09.2012, 13:27:59 »

Greetings and welcome aboard, I think I recall you from over on the UKFur forums as well.
More is more.
Pages: [1]   Go Up