Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Piano Bar DJs  (Read 6018 times)

Amy Ninetails

• Transgender DJ fur
    • FurAffinity page
Piano Bar DJs
« on: 14.09.2012, 04:03:02 »

Ok guys, girls and everyone in-between! i want feedback on the Piano Bar DJs!

i myself has a few things on my mind and that is Delays and uncertainties... yes, i do know that BBF and the other media staff had a f#ck-ton of work on them but i really wish to see a bit of improvement on this bit for next year.

main flaw was Communication! There was none! All of con ops probably know how much time i spent on hunting down BBF to get some information from him. Friday night was a real clusterf#ck too... DJs not showing up, things not set up, i even heard that one DJ left mid session for some reason?!

despite all the chaos on Friday night. the crowd was good in the piano bar! i saw folks left and right bobbing their head to the beat, cheering for some songs and really enjoying the tunes ^^ (some even said the day after that they wish it was a bit louder!)

I enjoyed playing in the piano bar and i would do it again in a heartbeat! although a slot at the main stage would be the dream <3

thank you for the great memories and a great con! i most definitely will be coming back ^^ and i also would be more than happy to help out with DJ communication and such, as a form of liason or contact once the selections are done (if we have a "looking for DJs" next year that is)

Gero

Re: Piano Bar DJs
« Reply #1 on: 14.09.2012, 13:20:47 »

I missed some sort of timetable about who DJs played when. As it was now it was just pur luck that I walked in when dj tiger played, and thats not a good thing to draw people into when theyre fav is playing. Otherwise I didnt really spent any time when there was DJs so I cant really tell anything about it.

BigBlueFox

• Video Lead
  • Video Team
« Reply #2 on: 14.09.2012, 14:58:40 »

Friday night was a clusterfuck indeed due to many reasons we are currently looking into. There will be major changes in how this is handled. I'm also drawing personal consequences out of this.

Oh, and DJ Tiger: it really would have helped if you hade made up your mind regarding what you really want and what you were trying to do. Chasing all kinds of staffers after me literally every two hours for three days, asking questions that I previously had answered did not really help making my job easier. Not listening to what I say didn't either.
Official Something

Amy Ninetails

• Transgender DJ fur
    • FurAffinity page
« Reply #3 on: 14.09.2012, 15:32:18 »

Friday night was a clusterfuck indeed due to many reasons we are currently looking into. There will be major changes in how this is handled. I'm also drawing personal consequences out of this.

Oh, and DJ Tiger: it really would have helped if you hade made up your mind regarding what you really want and what you were trying to do. Chasing all kinds of staffers after me literally every two hours for three days, asking questions that I previously had answered did not really help making my job easier. Not listening to what I say didn't either.

i know... it was my first con and my first live act outside of Sweden so i was a bit too eager about it. i had plenty of time to think through my set the night before and decided to go laptop only after all since i was too unsure of what i was going to play and when. it was an act of impulse to want to use the 2000s but after thinking about it at night it would drastically limit my selection of music and the session would not have been as good...

and yes. i did have a lot of questions since i did not know what to expect when i arrived since there were issues with schedules and such.

now i know all this for next year though :3
less stress and more fun for everyone ^^

and im sorry if i caused you more work than needed BBF, i truly am.
Pages: [1]   Go Up