Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: DDD-s or Dead Dog DJ's  (Read 8810 times)

Shay (Wolly)

• Charity
  • Wruff!
DDD-s or Dead Dog DJ's
« on: 04.09.2012, 10:01:29 »

Wow! Thats what I will start with... I mean... that was one epic evening and while it should be a sad one because its the last night at EF for some of us, all DJ's did their best to enhance the atmosphere and spin some awesome tunes!

Starting off with the EF song put on by Attendees... and going full into music by Banshee, Cheetah and Asgra (Sorry if I missed out on one DJ if there were more). I have to say Kudos to all of you for making it a true night to remember!

Please... get these DJ's back next year... especially Asgra and his awesome silly music set... I mean... Zelda and the Gangnam Style... thats the stuff we needed and thats the stuff we got!

*bounces*
If you can't beat them... try beating them harder!

BD

• BD's website
Re: DDD-s or Dead Dog DJ's
« Reply #1 on: 04.09.2012, 23:49:25 »

The Dead Dog Party was definitely great this year, I even came back for a few beers after I got out of my fursuit, first time I ever did that.

Jake R

• Fursuit support
« Reply #2 on: 04.09.2012, 23:52:19 »

The DDP was the only time I actually went on the dance floor myself, instead of slaving away in the fursuit lounge. =P

I stepped onto the dance floor with a continuous pain in my back that started on Tuesday, danced for an hour or so, and haven't had much trouble with my back since. I hereby dub this the 'Revived Cat Party'.

Magical recoveries aside, I'd like to parrot Shay by saying that I was impressed with the music selection. It was a great set, Zelda and Gangnam Style were indeed silly but fun and used at a proper position in the set. I didn't feel the need to facepalm at music selection even once... something that has often be the case with other dances I've been to. All in all, rather impressive =)
Did you know? Smiles are contagious. Try it!

Dhary Montecore

« Reply #3 on: 05.09.2012, 00:06:05 »

Gangnam Style even made half of the security team dance. This DDP was the best I've ever been to. :3

Ponch

• Convention Security Operative
  • Keep calm and call dispatch.
« Reply #4 on: 05.09.2012, 00:17:48 »

Gangnam Style even made half of the security team dance. This DDP was the best I've ever been to. :3
Yes it did ^..^
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H40wUz-Fd8

I liked both the music and the atmosphere during the ddp :3

See you all next year, take care!

Snow-wolf

• Con Book
« Reply #5 on: 05.09.2012, 00:19:29 »

Dead Dog Party was a blast until the very end!  :D

DJ's did a good job.

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #6 on: 05.09.2012, 12:25:39 »

Yay! I'm glad everyone enjoyed the music. Spinning on the dead dog (despite being dog tired) is a little luxury I reserve for myself :) I wasn't sure I would make it or if my dance-contest-destroying laptop of evil would cooperate this time, so I'm extra glad it all worked out. Although, my work pales in comparison to what Asgra did that night. I'm such a bloody amateur in comparison to him :)
yours,

Cheetah

Sheppy

• Nigga #1
  • Registration
  • Reg Team / BlackDude for everything ^_^
    • Sheppy
« Reply #7 on: 17.09.2012, 18:33:45 »

The DDP was the most awesome party i had at EF18 ... and also the first Evening without any trouble or stress in any way.
I really look forward to DDP next year ... erf ... i mean to the whole EF next year ^_^

And yes! Asgra proofed again that hes'a special talented DJ for music you just cant resist to move your ass ^_^
Telegram - @ShishaSheppy
Twitter - @ShishaSheppy

White Lion

• Registration
« Reply #8 on: 18.09.2012, 22:03:37 »

It was great. But at 10:00 clock, no one was there.  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up