Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: The otter waves "hi" :3  (Read 19066 times)

Blackymoon

• Intermediate Ottersuiter >:3
The otter waves "hi" :3
« on: 17.09.2012, 21:08:31 »

Well ... yeah ... umm ... hi there all you furries in/on here, I am glad to meet all of you :3

This male, german otter here is quite shy so please bear with him when he appears clumsy (often) ^^;;;;

This years EF was my first furry convention ever and I am happy that I had the courage to attend and meet some very wonderful people and see some really beautiful and totally adorable fursuiters that I finally had the chance to hug and/or photograph, something that I wanted to do for a loooong time.

As the title on the left says I am also a fursuiter, although a total newcomer to it. You could say that I had my "fursuit coming out" or "debut" this year, does that sound strange? ^^;;;

But honestly, I loved it, to just walk around, being otterly cute and bringing smiles to people/children. This was probably one of the best things I took home with me to remember and I am really wiggly to attend next years EF to meet some people again and fursuit again.

So, if you have anything you want to know, just ask, I am more than willing to answer your questions and am more than willing to meet more people/fursuiters that I can go around with ... just bear with my shyness ^^;;;;

silverfoxwolf

• Video Team
  • SFW
    • Silverfoxwolf
Re: The otter waves "hi" :3
« Reply #1 on: 17.09.2012, 22:58:44 »

Wuffles! If you're coming to CF next year you'll see me there in suit too. Welcome aboard!
More is more.

Blackymoon

« Reply #2 on: 18.09.2012, 12:40:59 »

Wuffles! If you're coming to CF next year you'll see me there in suit too. Welcome aboard!

Thank you for the warm welcome mr. foxwolf :3
I don't think I can get to CF next year - EF will be the only con I can attend (at first :)  ).

Coadey

• Vegan red fox
« Reply #3 on: 18.09.2012, 16:24:31 »

Hi Blackymoon,  I had seen you around at EF but didn't know your name. What a good otter. :3  Welcome!

Blackymoon

« Reply #4 on: 18.09.2012, 17:37:35 »

You did? Yay! Otter is happy that someone remembers him :3
Thankies for the welcome as well *hug*
Next time just come up for some huggles, I am always happy to offer some Otterhugs :3

Hi Blackymoon,  I had seen you around at EF but didn't know your name. What a good otter. :3  Welcome!

silverfoxwolf

• Video Team
  • SFW
    • Silverfoxwolf
« Reply #5 on: 18.09.2012, 17:57:49 »

A pity, it's always nice to travel around and meet more people.
More is more.

Blackymoon

« Reply #6 on: 18.09.2012, 18:00:17 »

I heartily agree, I love travelling and seeing new locations / sceneries / places :3
Been in the middle of a move at the moment, so most things fall flat right now :/
And on the point of meeting new people .. well, I need to work on being less shy to actually do that ^^;;;

A pity, it's always nice to travel around and meet more people.

silverfoxwolf

• Video Team
  • SFW
    • Silverfoxwolf
« Reply #7 on: 18.09.2012, 22:52:01 »

Suting can really bring people out to meet others more. It's often a surprise when they meet the person behind the suit as they can be so different.
More is more.

Blackymoon

« Reply #8 on: 19.09.2012, 10:58:31 »

Yep, couldn't agree more - I was ... way more open in suit than I would be running around without it ^^;;
But it's also nice to get to know the face behind the suit - or the other way around :D

Suting can really bring people out to meet others more. It's often a surprise when they meet the person behind the suit as they can be so different.

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
  • Convention Security Operative
« Reply #9 on: 19.09.2012, 11:13:25 »

I heartily agree, I love travelling and seeing new locations / sceneries / places :3
And on the point of meeting new people .. well, I need to work on being less shy to actually do that ^^;;;

While I find it difficult to imagine how curiosity and shyness combine that way, I am convinced you'll find out that furries are an approachable bunch in general. Just wait until they're drunk, which should be around five in the afternoon, at least on EF!  ;D
Give a man a fish, cats will pester him for a day. Teach a man to fish, cats will plague him for a lifetime.

Blackymoon

« Reply #10 on: 19.09.2012, 11:26:22 »

I am a lonesome photographer xD
But seriously, yes, from this years EF being my first furry convention I realized that almost everyone was totally friendly towards each other, even to people they don't know, something that you don't see in the general public too often. Even the security people there were nice *hides* xD

And yeah, I saw so many people with those large beer glasses running around ... at breakfast-time ^^;;; But maybe those people didn't sleep after all, I couldn't tell :D At some point I thought this could be a problem with really drunken people moping around, but so far I didn't notice anything out of the usual drunk-ordinary, I was really positively surprised.

While I find it difficult to imagine how curiosity and shyness combine that way, I am convinced you'll find out that furries are an approachable bunch in general. Just wait until they're drunk, which should be around five in the afternoon, at least on EF!  ;D

Drachetto

• Drachetto's FA page
« Reply #11 on: 19.09.2012, 12:26:04 »

Welcome on board big-nose-otter! *gnam gnam*

...from this years EF being my first furry convention I realized that almost everyone was totally friendly towards each other, even to people they don't know, something that you don't see in the general public too often. Even the security people there were nice *hides* xD

I totally agree with it! EF is so special also for this!
"Fluffyness is happyness!"

Gyroplast

• H.C. Chief of Security
  • Convention Security Operative
« Reply #12 on: 19.09.2012, 13:31:27 »

Welcome on board big-nose-otter! *gnam gnam*

...from this years EF being my first furry convention I realized that almost everyone was totally friendly towards each other, even to people they don't know, something that you don't see in the general public too often. Even the security people there were nice *hides* xD

I totally agree with it! EF is so special also for this!

It's hard to tell if some people start drinking beer for breakfast, or just never stopped during the night. At least they behave themselves well in either case. ::)
However, I am delighted to hear you had a great time, Blackymoon, and hope you'll enjoy many more meets, conventions, and meeting new people! Welcome to the forum.
Give a man a fish, cats will pester him for a day. Teach a man to fish, cats will plague him for a lifetime.

Blackymoon

« Reply #13 on: 19.09.2012, 14:58:29 »

*bows his ottery head* Thankies for the warm welcome as well as your hard work that made this con so awesome :)

It's hard to tell if some people start drinking beer for breakfast, or just never stopped during the night. At least they behave themselves well in either case. ::)
However, I am delighted to hear you had a great time, Blackymoon, and hope you'll enjoy many more meets, conventions, and meeting new people! Welcome to the forum.

silverfoxwolf

• Video Team
  • SFW
    • Silverfoxwolf
« Reply #14 on: 19.09.2012, 17:47:01 »

I very rarely drink as I'm normally driving, I didn't drink much at EF as there was a lack of nice cider. I think I've been infected by the farmers around :)

The most important thing is really to just have fun. If people like doing it by early drinking, rock on :)
More is more.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up