Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: [post-EF18] CGI and Animation in the Fandom Round table  (Read 5467 times)

VirtualFox

• Nortec Labs: Virtual Content Engineering

Didnt spot a topic on this else where, so why not create a new one regarding the topics of what was discussed in the Round table.

I am Virtualfox, otherwhere known as Malactus: I personally  use Blender to alot of my 3D stuff, but onto the topic

I mentioned during the discussion on the machinema engine Source FilmMaker, Might be of interest to some of you guys :)

Cairyn

• Art Show Director
  • Con Book
  • Fur Stylist
Re: [post-EF18] CGI and Animation in the Fandom Round table
« Reply #1 on: 10.09.2012, 21:54:26 »

Didnt spot a topic on this else where, so why not create a new one regarding the topics of what was discussed in the Round table.

Hi! I actually continued the discussion in the original thread under Programming. I have set up the group "Animated_Fluffies" for FA (uh yes, it's down right now... well...), so everybody's welcome to post there so we won't be limited to the EF forum. (Hmm, I guess I will need to set up a journal every time something comes up for discussion. Perhaps there are more group-oriented communication platforms, but we can look into that later...)

Pages: [1]   Go Up