Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down

Author Topic: payment for registration  (Read 13844 times)

punkmatsche

payment for registration
« on: 02.01.2013, 14:51:19 »

Hello everybody.
I got an question about the payment of the eurofurence ???.
Does i have to pay the full price of the payment directly, or can i pay a part of the price and the rest a little time later?
if you found some typing error´s, keep them I have enough of them!

Quincy the Raccoon

• I'm a raccoon... searching for yo trashies!
Re: payment for registration
« Reply #1 on: 02.01.2013, 16:30:06 »

You have to pay the price in full. I think there are no other payment options. (besides paying thru bank account/credit card ect)
Ringtailed bandit, that's what I am :3

MrEvers

• The dandy Belgian fox
    • FurryFandom.be
« Reply #2 on: 03.01.2013, 14:44:11 »

You have to pay the con fee within a week or two after registration, the rest you can spread out over the months leading up to the convention.
FurryFandom.be

punkmatsche

« Reply #3 on: 04.01.2013, 23:42:54 »

and does someone know the price?
Or isn´t the price known now?

punkmatsche

« Reply #4 on: 05.01.2013, 00:05:47 »

What if you paid the price already, and you can not go, would i get my money back, or is it lost?

Firewulf

« Reply #5 on: 05.01.2013, 00:49:23 »

If you can't attend the convention, you can sell your ticket here in the ticket exchange forum.

o'wolf

• Pawpeteer
  • Community Communications
    • Wölfisch
« Reply #6 on: 05.01.2013, 00:57:31 »

The pricing and payment conditions will be announced when the EF19 web sites goes online (or shortly afterwards), we still have to clarify some details. Start of registration is scheduled for January, 19th.

Last year, you had to pay the convention fee and stage ticket within two weeks after confirmation of the registration and the remaining amount (hotel room) until March, 30th. I don't know if it is going to be the same this year, though.

(BTW, you can upgrade to Sponsor and Super Sponsor at any time, but we may run out of goodies if you are doing so after we've ordered them...)

Eurofurence does not give any refunds, but in you may sell your membership if you cannot attend. However, this requires approval by the registration manager as the attendance is bound to the person (i.e., you cannot just show up with the registration for a different person.) Please do not expect anyone purchasing your registration without a paid hotel room at the Maritim, though.

Anyway, the details will be announced shortly before registration starts later this month.
Is it that things really change? Or does the outside rearrange?
Is perception genuine? Or does truth lie deep beneath the skin?
— Alexander James Adams, Blood and Passion

VulpesRex

« Reply #7 on: 05.01.2013, 06:56:06 »

...Start of registration is scheduled for January, 19th...Anyway, the details will be announced shortly before registration starts later this month.

Ouch!  That's right during the middle of FURther CONfusion...
Vulpine fortunes are precarious; people wish either to build monuments to us - or to hang us.

VulpesRex

« Reply #8 on: 05.01.2013, 20:57:51 »

...Start of registration is scheduled for January, 19th...Anyway, the details will be announced shortly before registration starts later this month.

Ouch!  That's right during the middle of FURther CONfusion...

Uhm, just to clarify things a bit:  If registration begins on January 19th, that will be on a Convention Saturday, at a time when Onkel Kage, 2Gryphon, Furtech ("Lex"), and Chipotle (Watts Martin) - not to mention Dark Natasha, Shinigami Girl, Kacey and Noriko Miyagami and myself - all past EuroFURence attendees and supporters, who are likely to want to attend this year - are all occupied either in the Dealers' Den, or last-minute bidding in the art show...

...won't they miss their chance to register?
Vulpine fortunes are precarious; people wish either to build monuments to us - or to hang us.

Taggy

• Little Fox
« Reply #9 on: 05.01.2013, 21:14:09 »

I guess they will only not get an low number...if the numbers are not reserved for them.

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #10 on: 06.01.2013, 15:43:39 »

Uhm, just to clarify things a bit:  If registration begins on January 19th, that will be on a Convention Saturday, at a time when Onkel Kage, 2Gryphon, Furtech ("Lex"), and Chipotle (Watts Martin) - not to mention Dark Natasha, Shinigami Girl, Kacey and Noriko Miyagami and myself - all past EuroFURence attendees and supporters, who are likely to want to attend this year - are all occupied either in the Dealers' Den, or last-minute bidding in the art show...

...won't they miss their chance to register?

We've had reg start and Further Confusion clash before .. once even when our board of directors themselves was attending FC :) It never was a problem - even if you don't join the initial rush, you always had at least a 24 hour window where it was basically guaranteed to get a place. So as long as people find someone with internet access during the first day, they will most likely be fine. You don't have to enter in the first 5 minutes :)

Also, I might add, we do have really good overflow alternatives, and con membership by itself isn't limited. Just Maritim Hotel rooms.
yours,

Cheetah

softwolfi

« Reply #11 on: 06.01.2013, 18:48:35 »

So that might be on the very first day of regist (19th)all rooms are forgiven in maritim? well would not wonder at the stampede lol ;)
greez softwolfi ^^

VulpesRex

« Reply #12 on: 06.01.2013, 21:35:00 »

We've had reg start and Further Confusion clash before .. once even when our board of directors themselves was attending FC :)...

Thank you for your response.

I mentioned it because I was not sure if Staff was aware of the potential conflict; but now that you remind me (I spoke with you in the registration line at FC one year!), I see that you probably were aware of it, and past experience has demonstrated it to be a non-issue, after all.

I look forward to seeing you in the coming year!

PS:  This last EF was really great (well, all of them have been superlative); I had a really good time...

...and, oh by the way, I still have your socks.  Would you like me to bring them back?  ;)
« Last Edit: 06.01.2013, 21:36:48 by VulpesRex »

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #13 on: 06.01.2013, 21:45:53 »

...and, oh by the way, I still have your socks.  Would you like me to bring them back?  ;)

NO! Please burn them. Or something :)
yours,

Cheetah

Barney

• My Livejournal
« Reply #14 on: 07.01.2013, 00:44:50 »

NO! Please burn them. Or something :)

Cast them in acrylic and sell them on eBay  ;D ;D ;D
A box of chocolates is like a fursuit, you never know what's inside...
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up