Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Roommate question  (Read 4609 times)

naetaru

Roommate question
« on: 21.01.2013, 07:51:06 »

Hello!
I originally planned to share a room with one of my friends, but he has not gotten a confirmation email yet (which basicly means he didn't get a spot at the hotel, judging from the info from twitter) does that mean I need to find another roomie (which I already have, basicly) or will we just have to wait for an approval after we have set eachother as roomates? (ATM my roomate-section says "NOT CONFIRMED: Not participating in the con (perhaps not yet accepted, on the waiting list, or cancelled?)")

Loewi

• Accounting Director
  • Board of Directors
Re: Roommate question
« Reply #1 on: 21.01.2013, 10:20:29 »

Hi there,

you booked standard. We have some standard rooms left, but we are not through all registrations yet.
However, with id 1019 it could happen, that standard rooms are booked out by then. Then, you both would have to upgrade to superior if you still want to share a room together.

Loewi

naetaru

Re: Roommate question
« Reply #2 on: 21.01.2013, 11:08:32 »

Hi there,

you booked standard. We have some standard rooms left, but we are not through all registrations yet.
However, with id 1019 it could happen, that standard rooms are booked out by then. Then, you both would have to upgrade to superior if you still want to share a room together.

Loewi
Alright, thanks for a quick reply! :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up