Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Waiting for EF19  (Read 15871 times)

Jorinda

• Press Relations
Re: Waiting for EF19
« Reply #15 on: 18.07.2013, 09:31:36 »

you are not the only one ^_^ i am so excited and its my first EF ! but i don't know what to expect though :3
This.
I've been to many smaller cons - each around 100 guests - and I think I can't compare these experiences to EF.
I am looking forward to all the people I want to meet. But I'm slightly scared that I might spend the first hours sitting in the lobby looking like "" just being overwhelmed by the amount of people.

Blackymoon

• Intermediate Ottersuiter >:3
« Reply #16 on: 18.07.2013, 17:00:01 »

you are not the only one ^_^ i am so excited and its my first EF ! but i don't know what to expect though :3
This.
I've been to many smaller cons - each around 100 guests - and I think I can't compare these experiences to EF.
I am looking forward to all the people I want to meet. But I'm slightly scared that I might spend the first hours sitting in the lobby looking like "" just being overwhelmed by the amount of people.

Hehe, being all O_O was also my first impression last year on my first EF, soooo many people, sooo many awesome people ... and soooo many awesome fursuiters and sooo many cool panels - you won't be disappointed I am sure of that :3
Looking forward to suit a lot this time ^^

Garfang

• Furaffinity
« Reply #17 on: 09.08.2013, 03:17:05 »

Can't wait for it either^^ and its my first con too ^^ hahah

Garfang

• Furaffinity
« Reply #18 on: 11.08.2013, 02:53:48 »

This.

Hehe, being all O_O was also my first impression last year on my first EF, soooo many people, sooo many awesome people ... and soooo many awesome fursuiters and sooo many cool panels - you won't be disappointed I am sure of that :3
Looking forward to suit a lot this time ^^

Well i don't know if i will be all O_O but all those people to see and talk and panels to see , its exciting. i want to go to Pawpet show and Dance contest <3 so much also i hope furs don't find wierd if someone stranger starts saying hi to random people around him ;3 hehe

Dragony

• Time Lord
« Reply #19 on: 11.08.2013, 11:14:17 »

This.

That's one part, why I love it, sitting in the Lobby and watch all the things around. You always found something interesting, something funny, something exciting. Always... :D
"State your name, rank and intention!" - "The Doctor, Doctor,... fun..."
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up