Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What are my chances?  (Read 5246 times)

Lumo

• KittyFox
What are my chances?
« on: 24.01.2013, 00:03:41 »

Hi there ^^
Me and the two other furs i live with got the numbers 1110, 1112 and 1116. What are our chances to get in on the hotel do you think?
I was hoping that with the new room sharing thing we might have a decent chance?
« Last Edit: 24.01.2013, 00:33:07 by Regandor »
Miff Miff <3

Aquilus

Re: What are my chances?
« Reply #1 on: 30.03.2013, 00:47:56 »

Me and my other half got our status bumped to awaiting payment a few days ago, and we're numbers 1062 and 1063 :)

So 50 or so away. In reality, probably far less than 50, cos a load of people will have cancelled or found alternative accomodation.

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #2 on: 30.03.2013, 02:22:23 »

Your chances of being automatically taken off the waiting list are very slim. The only occasion when people are taken off the waiting list automatically is if someone's hotel room reservation gets cancelled by us for non-payment - and it's pretty much unpredictable how high that number will be.
yours,

Cheetah

Jumpy

• Registration Lead
  • Registration
« Reply #3 on: 05.04.2013, 11:58:42 »

As only about 120 people have any outstanding payments at this point in time, I would say that it is very unlikely 50% of those will not pay up and end up cancelled by us.

There may however be cancellations by people who have already paid. We don't refund, so they usually sell their tickets. Your best chance is checking the Ticket Exchange section elsewhere in this forum on a regular basis.
"The squirrel that you kill in jest, dies in earnest." (Henry David Thoreau)
Pages: [1]   Go Up