Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Question about belated payment  (Read 5592 times)

Kiyo

• Convention Security Operative
  • Emperor of Otterspace!
Question about belated payment
« on: 25.01.2013, 18:35:54 »

I know that I have to pay since the 27th (sunday) but I got the money today so I have send it today, is it a huge problem when it will be there 1 -2 days belated?

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
Re: Question about belated payment
« Reply #1 on: 25.01.2013, 18:53:32 »

Send an email to reg@eurofurence.org and tell them when you think your money is going to arrive, and you should be good. Loewi usually doesn't cancel people right away IF, only IF they immediately contact him and tell him what's the matter.
yours,

Cheetah

JonathanO

« Reply #2 on: 25.01.2013, 21:27:51 »

stil waiting fot the mail to pay. only got mail thah my registration was aproved

Fenrikur

• IT Department
  • ~ Art Show & Other Things™ ~ Random Helper Wolf ~
    • Twitter – @Fenrikur
« Reply #3 on: 25.01.2013, 22:30:46 »

If the only mails you received from payment@eurofurence.org were the "Please Confirm Your EF Registration" along with the one containing "Your EF Registration login information", your registration was not yet accepted, but merely entered into the system. (Your registration status on https://reg.eurofurence.org/regsys/ should read "New" in this case)

In the case that your registration has actually been accepted, you should have been notified about this by an additional mail stating that your status is now "PENDING". This mail would also contain all details on payment like account owner, IBAN and such, which you should then also be able to view when selecting the menu item "How to pay" after logging in to the registration system.
“Fantasy is an exercise bicycle for the mind. It might not take you anywhere, but it tones up the muscles that can. Of course, I could be wrong.”
― Terry Pratchett

JonathanO

« Reply #4 on: 25.01.2013, 23:14:42 »

i'm comfirmed its is maybe that i have a hig number (1210) that i'm not in the hotel anuymore ? thats why i don't get a paymenet mail ?

Fenrikur

• IT Department
  • ~ Art Show & Other Things™ ~ Random Helper Wolf ~
    • Twitter – @Fenrikur
« Reply #5 on: 25.01.2013, 23:50:04 »

As far as I know, if you chose to book a room in the con hotel, your registration will only be accepted if you got one.
If all rooms were booked by the time they got to your registration, you'd only be accepted if you either found a double room willing to accept you as their third room mate or if you elected not to stay at the con hotel.
Also from what I can see, there are now registrations on the waiting list, which might also have triggered a status notification.

The only way to be sure what the current status of your registration is, would be to log in to the registration system at https://reg.eurofurence.org/regsys/ and check your status there (if your registration was accepted, a red link labelled "How to pay" should be showing in the navigation bar to the left) or if you are having trouble with the regsys write a mail to reg@eurofurence.org
“Fantasy is an exercise bicycle for the mind. It might not take you anywhere, but it tones up the muscles that can. Of course, I could be wrong.”
― Terry Pratchett
Pages: [1]   Go Up