Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Waiting and unable to pay  (Read 4806 times)

EchoesAbove

• Noodle Noodle
Waiting and unable to pay
« on: 28.01.2013, 13:31:53 »

Hello there!

I'm sorry if there is already a topic about this but I checked the more recent posts and couldn't find something. (Maybe I'm just stupid)
My Regnumber is 1097 and just now I got the expected "No more rooms" Email from the staff. My status has been changed to "waiting". Seeing as its already end of January I thought that I might just run to the bank and get the Early bird rate for the Confee. However it tells me I have no due fees.

Your Payment Status
You are not currently a participating member (not yet accepted maybe?)

You do not currently have remaining dues.

I got to admit, I am not so amused about this fact, as I am a student and have been planning on getting the early bird rate, which might be some problem, seeing as I have 1 day left to make sure the money arrives before February.4

So before I actually bother the staff with an email, I'll ask here on the forum:
Why can't I pay and how do I change that?
I'm a noodle!

Wawik

• ConStore & Sales
  • Obviously I _was_ a god after all.
Re: Waiting and unable to pay
« Reply #1 on: 28.01.2013, 13:35:13 »

So before I actually bother the staff with an email, I'll ask here on the forum:
Why can't I pay and how do I change that?

There's your problem right there - if you had read the Please read this before posting sticky on this very forum, you would've known that you should write an e-mail to the address contained therein, and _not_ post to the public forum.  ;D
I will accept other opinions as long as you all accept that those opinions are wrong.

Loewi

• Accounting Director
  • Board of Directors
Re: Waiting and unable to pay
« Reply #2 on: 28.01.2013, 14:01:43 »

Doco is right there, you should ask these questions by mail. But since i get this question more often this year, it could be helpful for others.

getting on the waiting list will not exceed the offer of the early bird rate.
Since you registered early bird you will keep this rate, even if we can only accept you after this offer ends.
Pages: [1]   Go Up