Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Eurofurence 28 — "Cyberpunk"
Sep 18 – 21, 2024
CCH — Congress Center Hamburg

EF-Notifications

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: canceling, how?  (Read 5401 times)

jacky

canceling, how?
« on: 16.02.2013, 21:13:58 »

so i registered and i got a mail that the hotel was full and i got some options and i want to cancel it(because im completely new to this kind of con stuff, all the information is waaaaaaaay to confusing for me)

so how do i cancel?, i can find any contact form or info anywhere :/

Dhary Montecore

Re: canceling, how?
« Reply #1 on: 16.02.2013, 21:27:08 »

You can cancel by sending a e-mail to  reg@eurofurence.org  But keep in mind the terms and conditions you agreed to when you registered:

Cancellation / Membership Transfer

• Memberships (including all fees, extras and hotel rooms booked through us) are not refundable.
  • However, memberships (including all extras and bookings attached to them) can be transferred. Both parties must send an email to reg@eurofurence.org and confirm the transfer. We will then update the database accordingly.

Note: Ticket transfers must be cleared by us in any case. People showing up at the convention whose names are not in our database will not be admitted in someone elses name. If you want to re-sell your ticket, we recommend using the "Ticket Exchange" section in the Eurofurence web forum.

Still you will miss out on a lot if you just cancel because the overflow hotel sounds too complicated for you. Hell, if you'd wish to reconsider, I'd be happy to explain every single detail to you. :3  Believe me, staying in the overflow hotel is cheaper and very easy! So, I really hope that you reconsider. :3

Kind regards,

Dhary

jacky

« Reply #2 on: 16.02.2013, 21:52:42 »

if you can help me out of the confusion  ??? because im even confused about what im exactly confused about

Dhary Montecore

« Reply #3 on: 16.02.2013, 22:28:10 »

if you can help me out of the confusion  ??? because im even confused about what im exactly confused about

Do you use ICQ or Skype?  You can find me on ICQ  491301803   or on Skype:   dhary_montecore

I can answer you all your questions there, without spamming the thread. And if you still want to cancel afterwards, you know how. :3

Cheetah

• Chairman
  • Administrator
« Reply #4 on: 16.02.2013, 23:56:48 »

If you still want to attend, but got an option for accomodation outside the Maritim hotel, then all you have to do is to write a mail to reg@eurofurence.org, and tell them. They will then take you off the waiting list, and you only have to pay for the convention ticket.

If you no longer want to attend Eurofurence at all, do the same: Send an email to reg@eurofurence.org and let them know that you no longer want to attend, and they'll let everyone else on the waiting list move on.
yours,

Cheetah
Pages: [1]   Go Up